Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8 Empty
PostSubject: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8 -41Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:52 pm

Chapter 8- RARGH everytime i write on of these i end up singing stupid Miku Hatsune songs to myself....Miku Miku, Miku Miku Miku Miku....

Nurse Joy slowly walks back and forward with her arms outstretched and turns slowly to face Espy, Shay and Blissey, who were at this point were talking about lasagne. She walked towards them and murmured: "brrraaaaiiinnnnssss" Everyone looked at her and wondered what the hell was going on. After she was scared of zombies.

Shay: You look like a retard, what are you doing?
Nurse Joy: Practising being a zombie, just incase everyone else, may as well so i can fit in with them
Espy: The undead will figure it out eventually...
Nurse Joy: Uh, no they won't i'm an amazing actor!!
Shay: So you're a guy now...and you wear a pink dress...nice..
Nurse Joy: You know what i mean

And so she went back to practising, whilst they sat and waiting for Miku and Charmander to return. When they did they flung the door open and jumped in.

Miku: ZOMBIES, EVERYWHERE

The three girls screamed and ran behind the counter, except for Blissey who wasn't having any of it.

Shay: I WANT MY BRAIN
Espy: I WANTED AN EPIC DEATH
Nurse Joy: JUST HIDE, MIKU, TELL THE ZOMBIES NO ONE IS HERE
Miku: Heh...
Espy: There's no zombies is there?
Miku: Heh, no
Charmander: heh
Espy: Where'd you come from?
Charmander: Zombies
Nurse Joy: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU

With that she jumped out from behind the counter and hugged Miku

Miku: umm...Nurse Joy...i can't breathe...JOY, LET GO I CAN'T BREATHE, LET GO
Nurse Joy: That's the point, i'm going to kill you
Espy: What exactly is out there?
Miku: Volcano
Espy: What's that meant to mean?
Miku: Well everything except, for some reason, the Pokémon centre has been burnt to a crisp
Shay: NOOOOOOO....wait is there anyone we care about?
Espy: no
Shay: Oh, nevermind then
Nurse Joy: NO, THE LOCAL MENTAL ASYLUM...
Espy: hm?
Nurse Joy: The scientists that claim to be able to bring back fossils, NO THEY REALLY EAT THEM and then give you a pikachu dressed up with about 20 extra legs to make it seem prehistoric
Shay: Well we're just going to have to brave it, i mean we've survived the whole volcano thing, so surely we can put up with a few psychos
Miku: Okay, everyone, let's go, if we don't ever make it off this island, i just want to say, i hate you all, except Charmander, and possibly Blissey
Nurse Joy: Why do you hate me?
Miku: You tried to kill me ¬¬

And so Shay grabbed the map off the wall.. and ate it. Everyone walked towards the door and Nurse Joy kicked it open, smashing the glass. They all walked outside to find a huge pile of wood nd stuff, with arms sticking out. And they looked rather crispy. An old man walked towards them with a not so fluffy ninetales who was looking really annoyed. PLus behind him were a crowd of what looked almost not human walking slowly towards them.

Blaine: youu kiddsss
Shay: RUN, RUN IF YOU STILL WANT YOUR BRAIN

They ran until they hit a dead end, ironically there were a few people extra crispy down there, and they still were being chased again, by the very slowly crowd of god knows what.

Espy: NOW WHAT?
Shay: IF WE KNEW, WE WOULDN'T BE HERE
Nurse Joy: WE'RE ABOUT TO GET OUR HEADS RIPPED OFF
Miku: I BLAME YOU ALL
Charmander: IDEA!

Charmander ran off towards the crowd

Everyone: NOOOOOOOOOESSSSS

He then clawed at one, and they all then realised it wasn't zombies, just really bad cosplayers and slightly crispy people, trying to find any civilation well, anyone else who was alive. And so they all laughed...HA HA ha...and then ran to get a boat from the Pokémon centre and set sail.

Blaine went to go live a cave with seals, the funny thing is, he actually did, i'm not making it up

Happy Halloween everyone, despite the fact i really do nothing for it, or even really care about it...BUT MEH!!

Excuse any slightly depressing parts, haven't been in the greatest of moods lately, it can reflect in people's writing sometimes, but meh, yeh meow ^^
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8 -41Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:37 pm

Very good story! I lold a lot at the following parts:

1. And so Shay grabbed the map off the wall.. and ate it.

2. Blaine went to go live a cave with seals, the funny thing is, he actually did, i'm not making it up

3. Espy: There's no zombies is there?
Miku: Heh, no
Charmander: heh
Espy: Where'd you come from?
Charmander: Zombies
Nurse Joy: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU

4. Nurse Joy slowly walks back and forward with her arms outstretched and turns slowly to face Espy, Shay and Blissey, who were at this point were talking about lasagne.

Basically, i lold at all the story x3

Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8 -41Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:53 pm

haha, glad someone lol'd, kinda ironic somehow that i don't find this in the least bit funny...ever since Shay stopped helping me with this kind of thing...but yeh thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8 -41Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:11 pm

The first one, shay ate the map is a common situation for you, i suppose x3
Back to top Go down
joey
Gible
Gible
joey

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8 -41Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:27 pm

haha thout it was hularius
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8 -41Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Ricardo wrote:

yehhh...but it's more people's lunches she steals and eats, but if we had a map, i'm sure that'd happen, cos i can't read a map, last time i had it upside down...and so she'd probably eat it...but yeh, you can pretty much feed her anything. It gives a new meaning to the phrase: "don't feed the animals".
Back to top Go down
Champion the Scizor
Magmar
Magmar
Champion the Scizor

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8 -41Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:57 pm

i wonder if you can somehow put scizor in the next part. It would make me so happy.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8 -41Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Espeon wrote:
Ricardo wrote:

yehhh...but it's more people's lunches she steals and eats, but if we had a map, i'm sure that'd happen, cos i can't read a map, last time i had it upside down...and so she'd probably eat it...but yeh, you can pretty much feed her anything. It gives a new meaning to the phrase: "don't feed the animals".

I lold so bad XD

Every kind of lunches? x3
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8 -41Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:14 pm

yup, she figured out how to spell "feed me" on a calculator and went round showing it to people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8 -41

Back to top Go down

Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 8
Page 1 of 1