Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!)

Go down 
3 posters

QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!
Angel
Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) I_vote_lcap40%Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Ricardo
Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) I_vote_lcap0%Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jimbob
Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) I_vote_lcap40%Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Evan
Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) I_vote_lcap0%Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Joey
Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) I_vote_lcap20%Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
M1KE
Super Moderator*
Super Moderator*
M1KE

Number of posts : 1261

Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) Empty
PostSubject: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!)   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) -41Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:55 am

Mike: Chimchar........what are you--?!
Roark: Chimchar's..........evolving!
Monferno: MOOOOOONNNNFEEEERRRRRNOOOO!!!!!!
Mike: Holy Heck! Chimchar evolved into Monferno!
Pokedex: *BEEP* Monferno has learned Mach Punch.*BEEP*
Mike: COOL! Alright, Chim-- I mean, Monferno! USE MACH PUNCH!
Monferno: MOOONNNNFERNO!
Roark: Cranidos, NOOOO!!!!!
Cranidos: CRAAAANNNEEEEE!!!!!
Mike: Okay, MONFERNO! FINISH IT OFF!!!! FLAMETHROWER!!!!!!!!
Monferno: MOOOONNNNN!!!!
Cranidos: CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Roark: Cranidos, NO!!
Referee: Cranidos is unable to battle! Monferno wins! And, the victory goes to the Challenger, Mike from Veilstone!
Mike: WE DID IT!!!!!! MONFERNO, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!! SO ARE YOU, RIO!!!
Monferno and Rio: OOOOOOOOO!!!!

Roark: Well, you did it, Mike. You've defeated me. Here you are. Your 1st official Pokémon League Gym Badge.
Mike: ALRIGHT!!!! I GOT.......MY 1ST GYM BADGE!!!!!
Monferno and Rio: OOOOOO!!!!
Mike: I need to tell Grandpa! And Mom and Dad!

END OF PART 12. NORMAL SERIES SCHEDULE WILL AGAIN START.
40th Topic FTW! Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) Icon_razz

NOTE!
I've decided to do a Question of the Day! So here's my question:

"What should Mike's Rival's name be? No voting for yourself!"

Angel
Ricardo
Jimbob
Evan
Joey

EDIT: Angel wins!

Last edited by PokemonMike on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.celticorigins.darkbb.com
JimbsterOnline
Electivire
Electivire
JimbsterOnline

Number of posts : 341

Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!)   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) -41Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:03 am

Ok, You can choose Jimbob if you like.
My main character's Name is Jimbster, so yeah
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!)   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) -41Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:53 am

I say Angel should be your rival Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
M1KE
Super Moderator*
Super Moderator*
M1KE

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!)   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) -41Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:23 am

Good, good. And, I GUESS I SHOULD change it to Jimbster......
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!)   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) -41Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:25 am

LOL. Also, you arent so far from Link post count 0:
Back to top Go down
M1KE
Super Moderator*
Super Moderator*
M1KE

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!)   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) -41Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Well, that was random. X3
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!)   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) -41Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Yesh.... just saying x3
Back to top Go down
M1KE
Super Moderator*
Super Moderator*
M1KE

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!)   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) -41Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:41 am

But, even if YOU DIE, nobody will catch up to you. Even if we're on 'till we're 40.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!)   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) -41Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:46 am

If angel wants, he can 0:

Espy and Link can, too

I got this post count cause of my posting time with Link, you know, in one single day we made 250 posts alone x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!)   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!) -41

Back to top Go down

Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 12- Mike's 1st Gym Badge! Pt. 2- Chimchar Goes up the Charts! (The Finale!)
Page 1 of 1