Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M1KE
Super Moderator*
Super Moderator*
M1KE

Number of posts : 1261

Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1 -41Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:39 pm

(continued from part 26)

Roselia: Rose? ROSE-------........RoOoOoOselia.........
Bridgette: NOOOOOOO!!!!
Marcus: Heh. Let's get out of here, boys! To The Eterna Hideout!
*helicopter noises fade away*
Mike: ........*whimper*...........No.........Rio......Monferno.......They're all gone.........WAIT! I still have Heracross! Bridgette, can I use your PC?
Bridgette: Sure, but--
Mike: THANKS!!! *runs to Gym PC* Login...........
PC Screen: WE ARE SORRY, BUT YOU'RE PC Pokémon ARE UNAVAILABLE AND HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO CAPTIVITY BY US. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

-TEAM GALACTIC
Mike: Oh, no. This is NOT good! It looks like Eterna City has been taken over by Team Galactic!
Bridgette: Whatcha say?! Well, then! You gotta get to the Hideout and get your Pokémon back and stop Team Galactic! 'Cause if the Pokémon Center's not working, then I can't get my 3rd Pokémon!
Mike: Right! Alright! Let's do this!
*runs in front of Hideout*
Mike: Aw, man! There's trees covering the entrance and I don't have any Pokémon to use Cut!
???: ............Need any Help?
Mike: Huh? Who are you, tall man who has somehow been hiding in the shadows without me noticing.......?
???: ......Name's Joey.
Joey: I can see you need some help.
Mike: Yeah, but I don't have any Pokémon. Team Galactic stole them and I need to get 'em back. Oh, why am I telling you this, I don't even know you!
Joey: I think I can help you. Ya see, I'm a Pokémon Trainer too. This is my buddy Seedot.
Seedot: SEEEDOT!
Pokedex: Seedot, the Acorn Pokémon. When it dangles from a tree, it looks just like an Acorn. It enjoys scaring other Pokémon.
Mike: WOW!!! REALLY?!
Joey: Yeah. See, I came from Hoenn. Actually, I'm an escapee from Team Aqua.
Mike: WHAT?! STAND DOWN, CRIMINAL! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!!!!
Joey: No, no, no! I was cleared of charges for anything I did. My Father was the leader of Team Aqua. He wanted me to join Team Aqua so I could be a leader like him. He said that his realization was to expand the ocean, but when that failed he went insane. He wanted to use a legendary Pokémon, Kyogre, to take over the world. I left because he went too far and I didn't want to to be part of that.
Mike: Hmmmmm.....Kyogre........
Pokedex: Kyogre, The Sea Basin Pokémon. It has been said to widen the Seas by causing Downpours. It had been asleep in a marine trench.
Mike: Wow, a legendary Pokémon.........Your father WAS insane.
Joey: Yep. Well, I wanted to leave Hoenn, but I didn't have any Pokémon. So I went to go catch one in the forest.

*FLASHBACK*

Joey: Um, Pokémon? Can you come out---WHA!!
Seedot: Boo!
Joey: A Seedot that says Boo?
Seedot: Boo! Boo! Boo!
Joey: Can't you say anything other than 'Boo'?
Seedot: *smack*
Joey: OW!! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ARMS!!!!

*FLASHBACK OVA*

Joey: He doesn't say Boo anymore, but he still scares me sometimes!

END OF PART 27

Seedot: Boo! Boooo!
In other words,
QUESTION OF THE DAAAY!!!!

Where should Joey show up next?

At my 6th Gym Battle
Some Random Place
Your Choice

VOTE NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.celticorigins.darkbb.com
King of Bel
Blissey
Blissey
King of Bel

Number of posts : 667

Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1 -41Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Hmm...nice intro of a team aqua charecter...didn't expect that...

And I"d love to vote...but...there's no poll to do so...
Back to top Go down
joey
Gible
Gible
joey

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1 -41Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:19 pm

im joey in this story
he means put on youre anwser on youre talk paper thing
Back to top Go down
King of Bel
Blissey
Blissey
King of Bel

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1 -41Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:50 pm

oh...then on that note...

I think he should show up in some random place...
Have fun choosing the strangest place you can think of~
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1 -41Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Yeh, that would be fun ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
joey
Gible
Gible
joey

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1 -41Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:46 pm

wait till you see me later im cooliest person ever and seedot is a Pokémon that i actuliy have
Back to top Go down
joey
Gible
Gible
joey

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1 -41Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:36 pm

chek out my stories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1   Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1 -41

Back to top Go down

Mike's Pokémon Journey Episode 27- Mike's First Gym Badge! Pt. 2- The Mysterious Helper! Pt. 1
Page 1 of 1