Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

More difficult to train your Pokémon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprinklepock
Gible
Gible
Sprinklepock

Number of posts : 44

More difficult to train your Pokémon? Empty
PostSubject: More difficult to train your Pokémon?   More difficult to train your Pokémon? -41Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:17 pm

I'm pretty sure some people will agree with me when I say that training your Pokémon in R/B/Y was more difficult than it is today. The only reason I think this is because in those games, you could not challenge any trainers to a rematch other than the Elite Four. In the more recent games, and even in G/S/C, you could at least have an opportunity to have a rematch against trainers previously battled in order to level your Pokémon faster. Even in the remakes of R/B, FR/LG permitted you to use the versus seeker, and even do more things after fighting the Elite Four for the first time. Plus, if you ever re-visit the E4, their Pokémon gain approximately 12 levels.

Anyone else see what I mean?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atris.webs.com
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: More difficult to train your Pokémon?   More difficult to train your Pokémon? -41Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Yes. I agree and disagree at the same time. You can use missigno and rare candies :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Sprinklepock
Gible
Gible
Sprinklepock

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: More difficult to train your Pokémon?   More difficult to train your Pokémon? -41Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:11 pm

I meant legitimately, but I guess I really did not think about the glitches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atris.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More difficult to train your Pokémon?   More difficult to train your Pokémon? -41

Back to top Go down

More difficult to train your Pokémon?
Page 1 of 1