Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

NU Team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyFatal
Rhyhorn
Rhyhorn
SkyFatal

Number of posts : 51

NU Team Empty
PostSubject: NU Team   NU Team -41Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Since I am a die hard NU Player I figured I would share my team with you guys.

Pinsir - Adamant @Lum Berry
252 atk 252 Spe
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-EQ (Earthquake)
-Close Combat

Pinsir my lead. Its a very good lead tbh. Stone edge comes in handy for Bug type leads. Close Combat will do for Primeape. Earthquake will help me with Nidoqueen and others.

Ursaring - Jolly @Toxic Orb
252 Atk 252 Spe
-Facade
-Superpower
-Crunch
-Protect

Let me start with this. This is an absolute monster. Since I gave it Quick Feet, it will be faster than any NU Pokémon pretty much except for Espeon. Facade just rips through anything that is sent out. Crunch comes in handy for Ghosts. Superpower goes good for Ice and Rock

Torkoal - Relaxed @Leftovers
252 HP 252 Def
-Rapid Spin
-Will-o-wisp
-Stealth Rock
-Explosion

My Rapid spinner. Stealth rock can help if a Sandslash blows my rocks away. Explosion is coverage if my HP is low. Will-o-wisp helps lower Physical choice scarfers. Rapid Spin blows the Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Leech Seed, Rocks away

Entei - Timid @Leftovers
184 HP 148 SpA 176 Spe
-Substitute
-Flamethrower
-Calm Mind
-Hidden Power [Grass]

Absolute destruction in the NU Tier. Substitute helps Entei out so it can Calm Mind. Flamethrower takes down anything that is sent out except for water. So thats why I gave it Hidden Power Grass in case.

Hitmonchan - Adamant @Choice Scarf
252 Atk 252 Spe
-Close Combat
-Mach Punch
-ThunderPunch
-Earthquake

Thanks to the Scarf, Hitmonchan can pretty much sweep anything that is sent out except for Exeggutor. Close Combat will destroy most Pokes. Mach Punch will help finish off any Pokémon I nearly killed. Thunderpunch is coverage for Ghosts. Earthquake hits Fire types hard.

Victreebel* - Adamant @Life Orb
252 Atk 150 Def 152 Sp.Def
-Swords Dance
-Stockpile
-Seed Bomb
-Sucker Punch

Eh. Not my best Pokémon. The * means I am replacing it (I am thinking a Swords Dancing Jumpluff or something). Stockpile gives it the defense to get ready to Swords Dance. Seed Bomb is good coverage for Gastrodon and Quagsire. Sucker Punch will hurt anything that tries to attack this thing. But hey I'm getting rid of it so....

I will post my other teams when I return from my trip.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
Ben

Number of posts : 2029

NU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NU Team   NU Team -41Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Prettey fair i'd say.
Back to top Go down
SkyFatal
Rhyhorn
Rhyhorn
SkyFatal

NU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NU Team   NU Team -41Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:15 pm

You read the team that quick?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
Ben

Number of posts : 2029

NU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NU Team   NU Team -41Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm a fast Reader.
Back to top Go down
SkyFatal
Rhyhorn
Rhyhorn
SkyFatal

NU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NU Team   NU Team -41Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Maybe you were watching me type.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

NU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NU Team   NU Team -41Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:39 pm

LOL. Its awesome. Good movesets, and good EVs, well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Kristian
Graphics team Leader
Graphics team Leader
Kristian

Number of posts : 406

NU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NU Team   NU Team -41Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 am

SkyFatal wrote:
Since I am a die hard NU Player I figured I would share my team with you guys.

Pinsir - Adamant @Lum Berry
252 atk 252 Spe
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge
-EQ (Earthquake)
-Close Combat

Pinsir my lead. Its a very good lead tbh. Stone edge comes in handy for Bug type leads. Close Combat will do for Primeape. Earthquake will help me with Nidoqueen and others.

Hm, i think X-Scissor would have been a perfect replacement for Close Combat, since it will take down leads such as Uxie, Mesprit, Claydol etc. that may get in the way. CC and EQ isn't much difference with the power, so without using CC you will probably survive for one more turn idk.

Ursaring - Jolly @Toxic Orb
Quickfeet
252 Atk 252 Spe
-Facade
-Superpower
-Crunch
-Protect

Let me start with this. This is an absolute monster. Since I gave it Quick Feet, it will be faster than any NU Pokémon pretty much except for Espeon. Facade just rips through anything that is sent out. Crunch comes in handy for Ghosts. Superpower goes good for Ice and Rock

I see it won't last for long with Toxic Orb, but its necessary. So why don't you take Swords Dance over Protect? I think it will help a bit. Your choice NU Team 494410

Torkoal - Relaxed @Leftovers
252 HP 252 Def
-Rapid Spin
-Will-o-wisp
-Stealth Rock
-Explosion

My Rapid spinner. Stealth rock can help if a Sandslash blows my rocks away. Explosion is coverage if my HP is low. Will-o-wisp helps lower Physical choice scarfers. Rapid Spin blows the Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Leech Seed, Rocks away

Since it isn't a very good Spinner because of it weakness against Stealth Rock, his high defence will help him throughout it.
I would suggest to replace Protect with Lava Pulme, since it has a 30% chance for burn, while taking some damage.

Entei - Timid @Leftovers
184 HP 148 SpA 176 Spe
-Substitute
-Flamethrower
-Calm Mind
-Hidden Power [Grass]

Absolute destruction in the NU Tier. Substitute helps Entei out so it can Calm Mind. Flamethrower takes down anything that is sent out except for water. So thats why I gave it Hidden Power Grass in case.

Not much to say here. You basically need like 6 CMs to make Flamethrower sweep Blisseys (If you are fighting OU) etc; but i guess its nice.

Hitmonchan - Adamant @Choice Scarf
252 Atk 252 Spe
-Close Combat
-Mach Punch
-ThunderPunch
-Earthquake

Thanks to the Scarf, Hitmonchan can pretty much sweep anything that is sent out except for Exeggutor. Close Combat will destroy most Pokes. Mach Punch will help finish off any Pokémon I nearly killed. Thunderpunch is coverage for Ghosts. Earthquake hits Fire types hard.

Meh, not much to say about this one.

Victreebel* - Adamant @Life Orb
252 Atk 150 Def 152 Sp.Def
-Swords Dance
-Stockpile
-Seed Bomb
-Sucker Punch

Eh. Not my best Pokémon. The * means I am replacing it (I am thinking a Swords Dancing Jumpluff or something). Stockpile gives it the defense to get ready to Swords Dance. Seed Bomb is good coverage for Gastrodon and Quagsire. Sucker Punch will hurt anything that tries to attack this thing. But hey I'm getting rid of it so....

You can also switch it out with another one if you want to Smile

Victreebel-Modest @ Choice Specs
76 HP/252 SpA/180 Speed
-Leafstorm
-Sludge Bomb
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Sleep Powder

Since HP Ice defeats Altaria and hurts Grass/poison- and Flying types a bit more than Sludge Bomb. I've tried out this moveset and it works fine.

I will post my other teams when I return from my trip.

Your team is kinda weak agains Rock :3

8/10 Good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: NU Team   NU Team -41

Back to top Go down

NU Team
Page 1 of 1