Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

||||Kngiht Bob||||| How many chapters should there? + Trailer for the next story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xcv2009
Snorlax
Snorlax
xcv2009

Number of posts : 109

||||Kngiht Bob||||| How many chapters should there? + Trailer for the next story Empty
PostSubject: ||||Kngiht Bob||||| How many chapters should there? + Trailer for the next story   ||||Kngiht Bob||||| How many chapters should there? + Trailer for the next story -41Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:02 pm

How many chapters should there be? As you probably already know, the chapters are short. I've already have the end planned, but I will not post it for obvious reasons. After Knight Bob I will make a spin off story based on the same time.

||||The Spin-offs Trailer Intro|||||
I was once in Bob's group. I was the only person that respected me, but he ignored me. My name is Skull. I am not renamed after the bone in your head, it's the other way. I was in a battle the same battle as Bob and Zack. I was not as fortunate, I died. I am now an undead that has no leader.

-Spin-offs Trailer
I woke up, finding myself wearing a mask. Through the mask, I saw a cave ceiling. I groaned, and reached for the mask. I took the mask off and walked around in the room to find a mirror. I eventually found one, I looked into it...
"No! What am I!" I saw my skinless face, I ran in terror, only to fall asleep again.

Thank You for reading the trailer and Knight Bob.
Back to top Go down
http://xcv2007.myfreeforum.org/index.php

||||Kngiht Bob||||| How many chapters should there? + Trailer for the next story
Page 1 of 1