Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games

Go down 
2 posters

Are you happy about, that Gold and Silver wasn't the last?
Yes!
Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games I_vote_lcap78%Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 14 ]
No!
Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games I_vote_lcap6%Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
I don't know...
Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games I_vote_lcap16%Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Kristian
Graphics team Leader
Graphics team Leader
Kristian

Number of posts : 406

Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games   Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games -41Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 am

Here up to the release of Pokémon Gold Heart and Soul Silver for the Nintendo DS in Europe, it emerged that the two original games, Pokémon Gold and Silver, was originally intended as the last game in the popular series, which took the world by storm in late 90s.

This comes up during an interview with Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and CEO of The Pokémon Company, in interview series "Iwata asks'.

In the interview, said Tsunekazu Ishihara following:

Read the whole interview here.
I worked with the assumption that after we put out Gold and Silver, my work as far as Pokémon was concerned would be done," said Ishihara. "I didn't intend to make any more Pokémon titles. I even thought that once we entered the twenty-first century, it would be time for me to do something else entirely."

- Tsunekazu Ishihara, The Pokémon Company

But Ishihara had to quickly face the fact that Gold and Silver was hardly the final chapter in the series, as it quickly became apparent that the two games sold faster than their predecessors Red and Green.

Can you imagine if Nintendo hadn't released any Pokémon games after Gold & Silver? o.O
Back to top Go down
M1KE
Super Moderator*
Super Moderator*
M1KE

Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games   Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games -41Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Aaaaaaaah! That would be terrible! NO MUDKIPZ OR LUCARIOS OR RIOLUS OR ABSOLS OR.....OR.......AAAAAAAANNNYYYYYYYYYYTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (good)

.......................................................I'm done now....
Back to top Go down
http://www.celticorigins.darkbb.com
Kristian
Graphics team Leader
Graphics team Leader
Kristian

Number of posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games   Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games -41Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:22 pm

It would have been terrible xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games   Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games -41

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Gold And Silver was supposed to be the last games
Page 1 of 1