Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Random's blog of the day!

Go down 
+6
Rob
markT1996
Espeon
Ricardo
Shaymin
The Great Random
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

Number of posts : 210

Random's blog of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:29 pm

yeah so everyday(if i can be bothered) im going to post in here of what i have done... or doing or whatever i feel like, some may be personal like falling out with people and some maybe sarcastic who knows.
oh yeah and i'll set myself targets at the end too Very Happy Very Happy

so yeah heres my first one:
Earlier today i woke up... went downstairs had breakfast(noodles) complained my teeth hurt from braces.. then watched Benidorm which made me chuckle in some places because i saw a old lady with dreadlocks...
after that i came upstairs switched on my laptop and plugged in my TV. after browsing through the channels on my sky+ box i found nothing and randomly went through all the websites in my bookmarks.. nothing much found so i decided to go on my xbox after about half an hour of bathing in Nazi zombie blood on call of duty my friend David came online so i started chatting with him in a xbox live party and we decided to play online world at war... after unlocking new challenges i decided to play every game with only a pistol(which is hard as hell i may add) after david calling me a complete nut job i Promised i would kill 25 people with the pistol. after 4 games i got that challenge done! thank god for team death match on hardcore am i right?
after that not much happened untill i started arguing with this girl i know Named: Jade shes only just got a xbox and she says im her best boy mate at school and what not and to me shes my best girl mate but we always have our arguments so this was no diffrent to me as she always crawls back to me. so i played the xbox for a while and argued with jade untill she had to go to where ever. oh this all happened with david in the party btw, and for like 29 hours i refused to be in the same game or party as jade. so after that david went for dinner and i went to talk to my grandad who had come round and was downstairs untill i got bored and came back on my xbox...after playing on my own for a while i got bored so just messed around with my avatar then david came back from his dinner and we carryed on playing. then i got bored of xbox and came onto here and talked to people in the chat...after recently finding out Espeon hated me i asked her why and she told me she didn't and that i was an awesome trustworthy friend that she greatly liked Cool so that made me all big headed heh heh... nothing much happened untill around:
00:35
after talking to my friend kodie about a unusual spongebob square pants conversation i decided to browse all my favourite mangas to see if any had updated sadly only one had updated but one of my favourite ones: beelzebub chapter 35 had just be released, after reading it i was pretty disappointed because it was a short chapter...
after that i decided to come onto my FAVOURITE pokemon website: www.pokemondestiny.darkbb.com
to check out whats gone on... sadly no one was on the chat so i decided to do something i dont normally do check the forums, after browsing around and not finding anything i wanted to post on, i decided to make this blog... since im sitting here in the dark typing is bloody hard and i have corrected this probably about a million times... and now after getting chest pains i retire to my bed to get some sleep

TO BE CONTINUED
P.S
maybe the next one will be better...
God i know you guys aint gonna read this but shesh keep it on here i kinda need it to get out my feelings and stuff. and if i ever leave PDC you guys can remember me by it Very Happy:D
cus you guys are like family to me Smile i've watched this place grow... silently lurking in the shadows...
THE TARGETS/THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
1. why dont i have any badges? i need to earn them!?
2. need to start pokemon battling again to better my skill...
3. make the blog more intresting
4. be loved by everyone on PDC )PFFFT who am i kidding you all love me anyway)
5. be a higher ranking staff on the forum (xD then it'll match my smexy ownerness on the chat)

P.S.S
MY GOD this is the longest post i have ever done on any site feel lucky PDC i dont do this for anyone!

P.S.S.S
i still do Avys for Xat but only for special people mainly my best friends on PDC

P.S.S.S.S
ricky can you change my name on here to The Great Random PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE SEMPAI?

P.S.S.S.S.S
WHAT THE HELL DOES P.S MEAN AND WHY DO I AD MORE S'S TO IT?!

The Great Random

Last edited by Random hero on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : lots of things to change :3)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkeyonabus
Shaymin
Owner spc.
Owner spc.
Shaymin

Number of posts : 635
Location : the most miserable place on earth...whats that you say?? SUN??? well, i havent heard that word in years!!!

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:24 am

i think PS means...uh...personal....snailz...???
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:18 am

hmm Personal Snailz huh.... maybe.... so P.S.S is personal snails son?

Blog will continue later
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:27 am

Very cool. Thanks! =3. And in PDC you can change your name by yourself whenever you want =3
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:49 pm

ok sooo blog number 2:

not much happened today i went on my xbox cus its like soooo smexy urm after that i talked to people on the chat and well the main people on there were espeon and shaymin so i talked to them and learnt some home truths if you get me Wink then well i went on my xbox and tried to get some achievements
the most games i played to day was wolverine and then WaW i love that game so yeah maybe i'll post more and edit this later on :3
Back to top Go down
Shaymin
Owner spc.
Owner spc.
Shaymin

Location : the most miserable place on earth...whats that you say?? SUN??? well, i havent heard that word in years!!!

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:37 am

u like xbox dont u
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:54 pm

heh heh... well i basically love my xbox. hey it makes me happy, and a guy like me needs it!

so yeah sorry i haven't updated in a few days i got distracted... yes by my xbox xD

so heres my blog of the last few days.

Sunday:
blogged a little but heres the rest... went to bed ahhaa good day
Monday:
well i normally would be in school today but its my schools teacher training day(boy do they need it too) went to my local gaming center and exchanged all but 2 of my PS3 games cus well the PS3 is crap and my dads xbox games for 56 pound which i spent on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead after that urm i basically spammed the day playing xbox getting my way through the HARDEST setting on Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Modern warfare 2 comes out november 10th 2009 Razz) and well after more spamming of the xbox i managed to get onto my laptop for a while... came on here no one there so well read manga: Girl Saurus and well i like it alot but heres a hell of a lot to read Very Happy
Tuesday:
back to school :'( NO XBOX FOR 7 HOURS I ALMOST DIED I PROMISE
urm well after having a solidly boring day at school i came home and well yeah guess what i did? XBOX as i walked through my bedroom door in my school uniform i ran to my xbox screaming I LOVE YOU and well my mom has called me a weirdo ever since...
after browsing through my games and not finding one i liked i basically played Call of Duty: World at War my current favourite game.
Wednesday:
the dreaded day... GERMAN AND SCIENCE TESTS!
science first lesson i was sprung with a test that i didn't even know about so i didn't revise but the test was split to 3 parts one for each subject area: Biology Chemistry and Physics... i got a C in Biology A in chemistry and well physics was well...E HAHAHHAHAA then i did an hour of ICT staring at a smexy girl who my friend thinks im a nut job for (hes asian its not his type) but yeah my shyness prevents me from doing anything... i swear she knows im scared every lesson she comes to me and helps me with my work pushing her boobs in my face... Can Girls Smell fear? O_O and then well German... speaking test... i basically failed that cus i wern't there for four weeks HAHAHA and then did the test and well i obviously flunked the bloody thing... and for that whole lesson we watch a movie... it was utter crap i promise you guys... it was in german and i was like WTF I CANT READ SUBTITLES THAT FAST! and well a red headed girl kept repeating her life... over and over it was shocking... oh and then i got home and played Xbox like all night while getting hit on by a girl 4 years younger than me -Shivers- some girls are scary...
Thursday AKA TODAY!
urm DT first... didn't do much tbh except this girl who was supposed to be my BEST GIRL MATE... she bit my arm so hard i still have a mark... my skin came off and it almost bled... this was through a jumper... middle lesson: PE not bad not bad we did nothing... ha ha then last to lessons were maths: SUPRISE EXAM COUNTING TOWARDS GCSE i failed clearly... 40 minutes went by and i was still on the 1st page! HAHAHA so then i thought: OMGAWD PUT ANYTHING PUT ANYTHING!!!!!!! then english last... boring... had to go lign up outside 3 times... oh and btw Second break the girl who bit me abandoned me and leaves me to be alone? THANKS FOR BEING A GOOD MATE YOU BLOODY W***E! got home from school played xbox... then someone hacked onto the creepy year 7s account and starts going cyco at me?! OBVIOUSLY IT WAS SOMEONE I KNOW and i assume 2 people one who hates me for no reason and i even wanted to be her friend and offered to give up my BEST GIRL MATE(so i thought) to be friends with cus i knew i'd done wrong! but noooooooo she has to get big scary people involved! and have ago at me on a little girls MSN account! HA she only says it cus she knows i wouldn't hit a girl! and know im writing this blog while about to go to bed....

QUESTIONS:
1) WHERE IS EVERYONE NO ONES ON THE CHAT ANYMORE
2) was the Blog better than the 1st one?
3)Ricky i can't see the pictures on the forum... FIX IT

HAHA ANOTHER LONG POST. LOVE ME NOW!

XBOX FTW!

urm yeah thats about all tbh!

Random
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:20 pm

I said im still trying to fix it, but theres happening something i cant figure out...
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:29 am

u learn german eh? haha me and my friend were trying to sing christmas carols in german during an orchestra practice thing...we were gonna offer to sing it in german whilst everyone else played in a concert...but the teacher wud of probably took it seriously...
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Friday
not alot happened tbh, i got threatened to be stabbed and beaten up by about 20 school 'friends' then well just went on my xbox... sorry im not in a blogging mood
Saturday
Tempted to Leave PDC forever... nuff said

Random
Back to top Go down
Shaymin
Owner spc.
Owner spc.
Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:30 am

whys were u tempted to quit PDC 4ever???
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:27 pm

you know why.

Sunday

in a bad mood again... leave me alone...

Random
Back to top Go down
markT1996
Bidoof
Bidoof

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Spongebob is my life.
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:36 pm

markT1996 wrote:
Spongebob is my life.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW QUALIFY FOR MY HATE LIST!

LAST FEW DAYS
XBOX SPAM HELLZ YESH NEW GAME ISH OWNAGE MODERN WARFARE 2 FTW
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:01 pm

LOL. How many games for xbox do you have?
Back to top Go down
Shaymin
Owner spc.
Owner spc.
Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:00 am

simple answer -- LOTS
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Ricky - i would say easily 30 plus

Last few days/ weeks of my life
Xbox spam, i think i last left you while playing MW2 well i spammed the hell outta that untill friday the 20th when i got assassins creed 2 which i have been bumming after getting my gamescore to past 7000 i was happy beacuse my target was 7000 before christmas Very Happy now maybe i can get 7500....
urm chatted to friends, got yelled at, bad school report... yeah the usual

1) im not doing the stupid improvement question things any more
how ever if you want to ask me questions to answer in the next blog, then feel free to do so and i'll answer em.

Wadda yah think of this?:
Random's blog of the day! Gallad11
Random
Back to top Go down
Shaymin
Owner spc.
Owner spc.
Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:43 am

oohz, moving gallade....or whatever it is...i forget
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:56 am

yeah gallade Smile

do yah like it?
Back to top Go down
Shaymin
Owner spc.
Owner spc.
Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:16 pm

tis awesome...heh...cos...it moves...heh
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:43 pm

QUICK UPDATE
Got Assassins creed 2 early(19th november) and i have bummed it to shreads over the past few days! i've done the storyline and now im just going round collecting everything and getting all the achievements done and dusted! Very Happy

Random
Back to top Go down
Shaymin
Owner spc.
Owner spc.
Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:46 am

is it good?
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:12 am

it is AMAZING! i can see my self playing it like, in 3 years time, unless a new one comes out Very Happy

oh yeah i give up on this blog thing, its a fail xD i cba to do it with school work.... so yeah this is the end of my blog Sad unless... WAIT!

i will update it every now and then but not everyday
Back to top Go down
Shaymin
Owner spc.
Owner spc.
Shaymin

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:52 pm

yayz, its not the end of random's blog of the day!!!
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:07 pm

just a little tiny update:

ALOT OF MY YEAR HAVE BUGGERED OFF TO GERMANY FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK, SO IM GNA ENJOY IT AND HAVE A HEAP LOAD OF FUN!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random's blog of the day!   Random's blog of the day! -41

Back to top Go down

Random's blog of the day!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next