Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Special Celebi event

Go down 
+3
Thedutchone
Ichigo Zangetsu
Ricardo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

Special Celebi event Empty
PostSubject: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:34 pm

This event was found by hacking into the games data to activate it.

There is a Celebi event in the game involving Giovanni and Rival. The event is activated by a special Celebi that will probably be downloadable in the future - you take it to the Ilex Forest shrine. You go to Ilex Forest with your special Celebi and walk toward the shrine. Celebi hops away from behind you and sits a few tiles away. Kotone/Hibiki approaches you, trailed by his/her Marill, "Ah, (Trainer)! Do you know the rumors about this shrine? This shrine is troublesome. People get spirited away from it." The screen goes white for a second. "???? What was that?" Celebi glows, rises into the air, and the screen swirls.You’re on an unknown route with Kotone/Hibiki and your Celebi (Marill was left behind). "This is? The Ilex Forest vanished!? ...That’s not it. Were we moved to a new place? This is weird, (Trainer)! If you turn on the radio on your Pokegear, the date is three years ago! Could it be... the work of the Pokemon, Celebi? That’s exactly it! Celebi is the cause! My grandpa said that Celebi is a time traveler and can use its mysterious power to freely jump across time! Clearly, Celebi has brought us to the past. Someone’s here, (Trainer)! Let’s go look!" You're in the past following the events of Red defeating Giovanni and bringing down Team Rocket.The camera pans up to Giovanni and your Rival. R: "You’re saying…you’re saying you’re not the strongest! You’re quitting!? What will you do now!?" G: "...If you won’t admit defeat, you can’t progress forward. In order to build an even stronger organization, I must go alone for now." R: "What do you mean, strong! You gathered many members, and eventually lost to a single child!" G: "By uniting the strength of many people, a large power is born. That’s the meaning of an organization. The strength of an organization! I didn’t make the most of my men’s strength. One day, I will definitely revive Team Rocket." R: "I don’t understand! I don’t understand what you’re saying at all, Dad!" G: "The day will come when you will understand as well." He leaves. R: "I don’t want to understand! I won’t become like my dad! Swaggering about alone as I gather up weaklings! I’ll never be like that! I’m going to become a strong man! I’ll become strong all by myself! BY MYSELF!" He's yelling after Giovanni. Then he turns and runs into you. R: "What are you staring at?" He leaves. Kotone/Hibiki: "What’s with that guy? He’s mean! But the conversation between those two... what was that about? The revival of Team Rocket? If I remember right, a child from Kanto destroyed Team Roclet three years ago. That means, we must be three years in the past!"Celebi glows again. "Oh! That was just like before! It was Celebi’s time travel!" The screen spins, and you’re in a cave with Giovanni and a radio. G: "I don’t know why you came here, but this isn’t a place for kids like you." K/H: "Ahh! This is the old man who was arguing with that mean boy before!" Giovanni: "Those look in your eyes... brings back memories of the child who obstructed me 3 years ago. He looked at me with the same eyes. I must go to Goldenrod City to answer my teammates’ summons. Are you going to get in my way?" K/H: "3 years ago...? Goldenrod City... Don’t tell me, this person is the boss, Giovanni, who was being summoned over the radio!! Listen, (Trainer), the radio broadcast is strange! Team Rocket invaded the Radio Tower! Even though you resolved that..." Radio: "This is the Goldenrod Radio Tower. This is the Goldenrod Radio Tower. After 3 years of effort, Team Rocket announces its resurrection! Giovanni! Can you hear us? We finally did it!" G: "My old friends need me. The failure of 3 years ago will not be repeated. Team Rocket will be reborn, and we will make the world our own!" You then battle "Team Rocket Boss Giovanni." He uses a level 42 Nidoking, level 46 Nidoqueen, level 40 Kangaskhan, and level 43 Honchkrow. As he is about to be defeated, he says, "What's happening? Could a child who's less experienced than me be this strong?" After defeating Giovanni, he says, "Wh-why! Have the past 3 years been for nothing? Once again, my ambitions are shattered by a child like him! The last dream of Team Rocket vanishes like an illusion!" He leaves the cave. Radio: "Heeeey! Where could Giovanni be? Wherever he is, will he hear this message and come to us?" H/K: "Even if they keep calling, their boss won’t come. How pathetic. And soon, you will take care of them. Oh! But you’re here? I wonder who will take care of Team Rocket at the Radio Tower? If we don’t heal Celebi, we can’t get back to our original time." Apparently, time traveling causes Celebi to grow weak. Hibiki / Kotone uses a Revive on Celebi. The screen flashes white again. H/K: "Time travel? Let’s return to our original time now." You return to Ilex Forest where Marill is waiting. H/K: "Time slipping doesn’t feel good." H/K sees Marill. "Oh! My Marill! Good to see you! It looks like we’ve returned to our original time. It was a mysterious experience, but we’ve returned to our original time and stopped Team Rocket’s plan. Everything turned out okay! It was fun getting caught up in an adventure with you, (Trainer). Today was really exhausting. I’m going home. Bye bye!"

The cave Giovanni is in is present during normal gameplay even before the event. Before the event, hitting A on the radio says, "The radio is broken." If you visit the cave after the event, it says, "The radio is broken. Giovanni must have left it here." Thus, you stop Giovanni from returning to Team Rocket and we learn from this event that Rival is Giovanni's son, as has been speculated by fans for years and years.

So... a celebi event in the future?
Im going straight to the thought that the celebi will be given away at the 13th pokemon movie.(its lugia vs ho-oh)

Source: Pwbt.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Ichigo Zangetsu
Local moderator spc.
Local moderator spc.
Ichigo Zangetsu

Number of posts : 1563

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 am

AWESOME IT TOTALLY WORKED~!~
Back to top Go down
Thedutchone
Administrator 2
Administrator 2
Thedutchone

Number of posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:59 am

how do you know it worked? did you do it yourself? and btw, I knew this, and giovanni is in Tohjo Falls
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:40 am

GIOVANNI IS AMAZING!!
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:37 am

YEA. And TDO, wow Shocked x3

Where u got that? (i believe you :3)
Back to top Go down
Thedutchone
Administrator 2
Administrator 2
Thedutchone

Number of posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:02 pm

I saw it on serebii some weeks ago, and from the tohjo falls, when I played through HG, I found a secret doorway behind a waterfall, there I found exactly the same room as you see in a video on youtube with the event, a small room with giovanni now, and a radio
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Oh, cool.
Back to top Go down
pjp113
Meganium
Meganium
pjp113

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:11 am

giovanni looks weirder he also beats your rival
Back to top Go down
M1KE
Super Moderator*
Super Moderator*
M1KE

Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:28 am

No, Your rival is Giovanni's son. (spooky)
Back to top Go down
http://www.celticorigins.darkbb.com
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 pm

I already knew this from old versions Razz
Back to top Go down
Rayquazafan
News staff
News staff
Rayquazafan

Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Fri May 06, 2011 1:41 am

My friend tried it.It works.Thanks Ricky.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeblocks.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Sat May 14, 2011 11:40 am

No problem, its my job ^^
Back to top Go down
Rayquazafan
News staff
News staff
Rayquazafan

Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Mon May 16, 2011 1:31 am

Actually my friend should thank you, but he doesn`t like forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pokeblocks.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41Wed May 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Lol, no, really, its my job to post these things. I will do when keldeo or other events are released. I could get the data now, but its better when the events are released
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Celebi event   Special Celebi event -41

Back to top Go down

Special Celebi event
Page 1 of 1