Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

Number of posts : 210

The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Okay so here it is:

Two weeks to sign up, starting from the date this goes up.
Closing Date: 21st August 2012

Take place either on Pokémon Online (easy to get, free, virus free, comes with built in recorder, you can make your own team with EV's IV's, nature, held item, level etc) or on the DS (should this be preferred, say if someone doesn't have wifi). Unless both parties agree to the same result, then on Pokémon Online the match should be viewed by a member of staff, or recorded and upload for us to see, and on he DS the result should be recorded on the battle recorder and uploaded. Friend codes/ chat room on Pokémon Online should be decided before hand with the two participants and the member of staff at least a day before hand via the chat or private message.
- Pokémon Online download link: http://Pokémon-online.eu

Conditions
- The only conditions to joining the tournament is that you stay active on the forums from when you sign up to the tournament until it starts.
- Also you need to be members on the forum (obvious).

Rules
- No Ubers (List: here )

- ONLY Pokémon from Black/White and previous generations. Basically no Black/White 2

- Sleep clause (A rule whereby the use of a sleep inducing move is forbidden if a Pokémon on the opponent's team has already been put to sleep by one of the user's Pokémon. Sleep that is induced by moves such as by Rest or abilities like Effect Spore are exempted.)

- Evasion clause ( The use of evasion boosting moves like Double Team or Minimize is forbidden under the Evasion Clause. Similar moves which instead decrease the opposing Pokémon's accuracy, such as Sand-Attack, Mud-Slap, Mirror Shot and Mud Bomb, are more widely accepted. Acupressure and Moody can increase the user's evasion, but still do not fall under this clause.)

Rewards:
1st place: 3 EVD and IVD Pokémon of choice+Special rank button with any poke you want in it
2nd place: 3 shinies of choice
3rd place: An EVd Pokémon of choice

All Rewards are compliments of Ricky the owner.

Comment below if you wish to join up and also advetise the tournament to your friends if you want this to be more fun Very Happy .
No restrictions on the amount of people joining, the table will be made after the 2 weeks sign up.
- Random

Participants:
1. Random
2. Ricky
3. Reece

Last edited by The Great Random on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkeyonabus
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:14 pm

I will join this for fun, the #1 argentine Pokémon player in last 3 tourneys ^^

I will be using a middle good team, cause not funny if i make it to the end o3o

Will send massive mail
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

Number of posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Sign me up
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
SpyGirl
Bidoof
Bidoof
SpyGirl

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:45 pm

how do i sign up?
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:27 am

SpyGirl wrote:
how do i sign up?
You just say something like: sign me up! or I'm in etc. You also need to be around when it starts, i'll go ahead and put your name on the list.
Back to top Go down
SpyGirl
Bidoof
Bidoof
SpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:27 pm

ok thanks. i'm still getting used to this.
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Don't worry about it just be on for around the time we stop the applicants, and post the tournament ladder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpyGirl
Bidoof
Bidoof
SpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:39 pm

hey i have a question. how does it work if u use a nintindo ds? i mean like use a Pokémon game for a ds. do u need wi-fi? i'm new at this.
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:29 am

Yes you need Wi-Fi and you need to set it up so you can give your friend code to whomever your matched against. If you need to know how to set up Wi-Fi on your DS i'm sure there will be a YouTube video for it Smile
Back to top Go down
SpyGirl
Bidoof
Bidoof
SpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Very Happy ok. Thanks so much for telling me!
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:53 pm

You're Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
SpyGirl
Bidoof
Bidoof
SpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:12 pm

hey i can't be in the tournament. so u have to count me out sorry...
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 am

sure not a problem i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!   The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament! -41

Back to top Go down

The Pokémon Destiny Grand Tournament!
Page 1 of 1