Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Yet another attempt to revive the forums

Go down 
+2
Reece
Ricardo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

Yet another attempt to revive the forums Empty
PostSubject: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:08 pm

As the title sais it, im trying to revive the forums. With some help, new polls are being made, as well as new discussions, and coming back to old very good games.

Also, to make people post more, greatly decreased the poke-coins rate, so now you can get prizes for less while having fun

Anyways, thats pretty much it ^^

For a better PDC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

Number of posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:32 am

We shall try and I shall help. FOR A BETTER PDC
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:07 pm

I'd love it if i was unbanned and re-ownered on chat though Very Happy just saying
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkeyonabus
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:24 pm

The Great Random wrote:
I'd love it if i was unbanned and re-ownered on chat though Very Happy just saying

The chat is Hyrule Castle, forums FTW!
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 pm

oh is it a new chat? no longer pokemont?
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:29 pm

It's the same chat, mostly the same people, but they don't post on the forums, they just stir up conflict. Caz used to be so cool, now he's a nub.
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:31 pm

wait, so its not xat.com/hyrulecastle its still xat.com/pokemont? and yeah, hes the one consistently banning me
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Yes XD, It's still pokemont. I meant it is like a cockfight in there. No one escapes unscathed. Caz has all of his other fags who might as well be clones of him in there too.
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:35 pm

oh i see (theres me going on the other chat), well if i was still main there, i'd bring back some righteous justice.
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:37 pm

I've long since given up on that chat, I go there to troll sometimes. So lets revive forums, K? A lot of people come, but they see inactivity so they leave. If they see recent posts, they are more inclined to stay,
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 pm

yes although true, the chat being on the website is a reflection of the website, and therefore needs to be sorted out, modernized and made fair. I'd say that'd be priority numero uno, with the forum revival being after, because if people come and get abused they won't join, if people come and have fun they stay. So either reclaim the chat, or make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Wild problem appeared. Ricky is on good terms with the douches, we can't just tell them to GTFO. Although they are the problem.
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:46 pm

They don't need to gtfo, just learn their places as inferior beings to me. They shouldn't even be mods unless they're on the forum. imo.
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Well, Caz is main, so that is where the problems start and end. He mods and owners his butt buddies that way.
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:51 pm

ricky needs to reclaim pass, reset it and done.
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:54 pm

He would never do that, once again, he is on good terms with Caz. Plus there are other mains like gab.
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:01 pm

the others can still be mains, just not the trouble causers. You need to prove they're the trouble causers, use screenies. Its obvious Caz and the others will lick (word censored) with the Ricky around, they'd probably send him (word censored) pics if he asked. Its the sort of people they are.
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:04 pm

with "The Ricky" around, I lol'd

If we change the main password, other mains will not know about it. That is the dilemma, plus Ricky will never do it. We don't really have screens.

The chat is supposed to be about the FORUM, it scares people away...
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Tell the other mains the pass, thats what we used to do, and get screenies.
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 pm

i can't even get on the chat, so i can't do it. im banished. so yeah. i've tried asking ricky/gab for the main pass again. but alas none will give me it, feels like im unwanted =[. but oh well i've been gone ages anyway
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 pm

The Great Random wrote:
get screenies.

Easier said than done.. Especially since we are both banned, Lol.
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 pm

well ricky might have to take our word for it then. You being a loyal member, and me being... well me.
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Loyal MEMBER? (word censored) that (word censored), I am a LEGEND ROUND DEEZ PARTS
Back to top Go down
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:16 pm

yeah boooooooooooooooooooooy!
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:17 pm

So yeh, post in the Pokémon topics. That will attract members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another attempt to revive the forums   Yet another attempt to revive the forums -41

Back to top Go down

Yet another attempt to revive the forums
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next