Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Dragon Roost Isle Guitar Cover of Epicness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suciune
Gym leader
Gym leader
suciune

Number of posts : 51

Dragon Roost Isle Guitar Cover of Epicness Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Roost Isle Guitar Cover of Epicness   Dragon Roost Isle Guitar Cover of Epicness -41Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Since I am to lazy I am going to just paste my youtube description here.
Ok I would be lying if I said this was solely a guitar cover mainly because it's not.You have me doing the background and lead guitar which was again both record separately.Now on to what else you are hearing in the percussion you are hearing me hitting my guitar lightly to make a drum like sound.You also hear me clapping in the back.Now the scratchy thing you hear is me rubbing a wire cleaning pad up against a nail file.The last to things you hear is my clicking my tongue while hitting my notebook(Which was both SweetK's and my idea).If you could not tell I had fun a lot of fun so heheh.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Roost Isle Guitar Cover of Epicness
Page 1 of 1