Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Paper Mario TTYD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
suciune
Gym leader
Gym leader
suciune

Number of posts : 51

Paper Mario TTYD Empty
PostSubject: Paper Mario TTYD   Paper Mario TTYD -41Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Ok this game has a huge reputation now I love the game it's one of my favorites its in my top game shelf and I am really picky when choosing games(despite me owning a total of 1,376 games for a total of 13 systems Excluding ALL OF THE GAMES From JAPAN I OWN LIKE HIGURASHI)I only have 13 games in my top shelf.Anyway is there anything you loved about the game my favorite chapter was chapter 6 being on the train was so fun and chapter 3 was nice i hated chapter 2 DARN YOU PUNIES keeped getting lost.I loved the music(even though I liked the music in super paper mario better.Anyway what do you guys think
Back to top Go down
SweetK
Magikarp
Magikarp
SweetK

Number of posts : 4

Paper Mario TTYD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario TTYD   Paper Mario TTYD -41Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:48 pm

..hmm yes your game collection takes most of the basement up...Beside's the point
I loved this game it is the best game on the gamecube(though I already know you going to disagree with me)and HOW CAN YOU HATE THE PUNIE'S though I do agree that chapter 6 is my favorite and when peach becomes the shadow queen uhh that image of her getting possesed will always haunt my dreams.
Back to top Go down
http://kirohiraki.netau.net/
suciune
Gym leader
Gym leader
suciune

Paper Mario TTYD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario TTYD   Paper Mario TTYD -41Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Your darn right I am going to disagree already THE BEST GAME FOR THE GAMECUBE IS WIND WAKER AND THAT'S FINAL(Sonic Hero's is second ,Oh and I HATE THE PUNIES CAUSE THERE WIMP'S YOU KEEP ON LOOSING JUST 1 OF THEM AND HAVE TO BACKTRACK MABEY HALF OF THE LVL TO FIND THEM
the chapter may look pretty on the outside but inside it is PURE EVIL
Back to top Go down
Champion the Scizor
Magmar
Magmar
Champion the Scizor

Number of posts : 96

Paper Mario TTYD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario TTYD   Paper Mario TTYD -41Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:23 pm

I loved chapter 4, is it the one where you go to glitzville? I just loved fighting every one to be number 1! but those messages i got, the background music was scary. And i loved the final chapter it took me a few trys to beat the shadow queen but i saw a video of a guy named Shadow Kirby on youtube and i followed his example. AND the PIT OF 100 TRIALS.............. I only made it to the 70th floor, i would of kept going but i went outside to play with my best friend but when i came back my mom turned my gamecube off. plus i was trying to tattle all the new opponents. its hard.
Back to top Go down
suciune
Gym leader
Gym leader
suciune

Paper Mario TTYD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario TTYD   Paper Mario TTYD -41Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 am

ahh i have beaten the pit of 100 trails oh and chapter 4 is twilight town were you get vivian on your party chapter 3 is glitzville
Back to top Go down
Champion the Scizor
Magmar
Magmar
Champion the Scizor

Number of posts : 96

Paper Mario TTYD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario TTYD   Paper Mario TTYD -41Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Oh, thanks for reminding me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paper Mario TTYD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario TTYD   Paper Mario TTYD -41

Back to top Go down

Paper Mario TTYD
Page 1 of 1