Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

A bit of sad news...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King of Bel
Blissey
Blissey
King of Bel

Number of posts : 667

A bit of sad news... Empty
PostSubject: A bit of sad news...   A bit of sad news... -41Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:29 pm

So yeah, after many a long time, I have given up.
My new internet doesn't support the DSi...which means I am no longer able to do battle or trade...

BUT WAIT!

I was able to get my Wii conected, so I can atleast battle via Pokémon Battle Revolution. But for the time being, that is all I'm able to do x.x

With this news, idk what will happen to my Gym Leader Status...I'd like to be one...but all battles would have to be done via Wii/PBR...so...yeah...

I'll see what I can do to get internet conection onto my DSi, but untill then, PBR it is x.x
(BTW: I would of posted this in the Anouncment's place...but I couldn't make a topic there for some reason...so...yeah...)
Back to top Go down
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

Number of posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sad news...   A bit of sad news... -41Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:03 pm

I have the EXACT SAME SITUTION It sucks doesnt it?
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sad news...   A bit of sad news... -41Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Lol, i see. You will still be gym leader, you got a wi-fi using game, it will be harder but nyeh x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sad news...   A bit of sad news... -41

Back to top Go down

A bit of sad news...
Page 1 of 1