Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Your top five favorite Anime Charecters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King of Bel
Blissey
Blissey
King of Bel

Number of posts : 667

Your top five favorite Anime Charecters Empty
PostSubject: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 am

Well, one day I saw Z post a few of his favorite charecters, so I decied why not let everyone post their's~
All you gotta do is put a list of your favorite anime charecters in a list, and expain if you want. Note I don't know if this is the most correct place, but I think it is...
Everyone's lists are always subject to change~
Anyways, for me, my favorites would be...
5:Lance Corporal Dororo: He's a mentaly distrubed hippy ninja frog...nuf said.
4:Private 2nd Class Tamama: His split personality places him here. The way that he manages both and how drasticly diffrent they are, and how they react with the rest of the crew,are some of the best part in Keroro Gunso to me...
3: Chamo: You'd think that a talking ferret...lemur...thing would be cool, but Chamo takes it to the next level. He is constantly giving funny remarks, and is on the run from the LAW! Sure, it's because he stole 300+ panties...but still...And yes, he has a thing for teenage girls...He smokes to.
2: Yuki Nagato: Yuki would just so happen to be my favorite charecter in "The Meloncoly of Haruhi Suzumiya". Even though she shows no emotion (which is why she isn't first), she has saved everything a few times. Weather it was the SOS Brigade, or the world. She is able to change the world drasticly (for ex., she changed the "data" around a base ball bat to make it so that it would always hit the ball as a home run-all the way to changing the world so that everything was "normal"... but in the eyes of that charecter only). I know I went a little over the top with her explanation, but oh well. And by the way, she's an organic-alien-robot.
1:Evangeline Athanasia Katherine McDowell: She takes the spot of vampire in class 2-A. Not only that, but she can also use high grade black magic, along with her vampire powers. She has a Robot that will do everything for her as well. And even though she's a vampire, she can still travel around in the daylight. And the thing that gets her this spot is that she is both serious AND funny. She pulls both of these off with ease. She is cursed to stay on the school campus untill she can drink a large amout of blood from a decendint of the one who cursed her. And the fact that every day she has to deal with her class, which has the usual student athletes, bookworms, and cheerleaders, as well as a kung fu master, a swordswoman, a ninja, an aspiring cook, an internet idol, a budding reporter, a ghost, a gynoid, at least one half-demon, two super-geniuses (one of whom is from the future), a vampire and even a twilight princess among others. And the son of the one who imprioned her there is too...but as her 10-year-old teacher, gives her props from me.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Thats a lot ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Ok, this may not be 5, but Sven from Black Cat, is amazing, HE HAS AN EPIC HAT, HAT I SAY HAT
Back to top Go down
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
Ben

Number of posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:20 pm

Hat?:0
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Any image of him? 0: Will look in google

Here:

Your top five favorite Anime Charecters Ed825cf76b36b82116f2f488945a21801236334175_full

I wouls laugh if he ate his hat x3

Last edited by Ricardo on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
Ben

Number of posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Thats what Jimb looks like.
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:39 am

NO, JIMB DOES NOT HAVE AN EPIC HAT
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:03 pm

ROFL. The hat gives him personality 0:
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:51 pm

it does, it can see the future and can see into your soul, it knows all, it flies and most importantly it tastes damn good in a sandwich
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 pm

LOL. I imagined something like that x3

Maybe it will taste better with toasts Your top five favorite Anime Charecters 71397
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:44 pm

hmmm, A TOASTED SANDWICH, made with a toaster thats upside down
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:41 am

LOL. Then thats it 0: In a toasted sandwich =3
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:22 am

a toasted sandwich made with an upside down toaster ¬¬, don't forget the upside down toaster
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Okay okay (Getting creepy x3)

And snails, with salt ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your top five favorite Anime Charecters   Your top five favorite Anime Charecters -41

Back to top Go down

Your top five favorite Anime Charecters
Page 1 of 1