Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

HELP US REVIVE PDC!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Magmar
Magmar
Gabriel

Number of posts : 79

HELP US REVIVE PDC! Empty
PostSubject: HELP US REVIVE PDC!   HELP US REVIVE PDC! -41Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:02 pm

It's very simple; we need to bring new members, and they cannot be big n00bs for they will not appreciate the true power of the very randomness that lies within the site.

(Hey, I said it was simple, not easy.)

Anyway, here's the problem we always come across when trying to get new members: there's not a single place where we can advertise without getting modpwnt... And if we can, all of them are probably n00bz... So, I suggest you, disciple of randomness, go around different websites promotin' PDC using the link to the portal. I'll get it for you. CopypastaCopypastaCopypasta:

https://pokemondestiny.darkbb.com/portal.forum?pid=1

And there you go. Now, you'll wonder why the heck I created this discussion if nobody is going to discuss. Well, I want you to post the site you have succeded in, that way other members can go in there, drag more people into randomnes, and make the community of Poke-randomness bigger.

May the random be with you, young apprentice...
Back to top Go down
JimbsterOnline
Electivire
Electivire
JimbsterOnline

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: HELP US REVIVE PDC!   HELP US REVIVE PDC! -41Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:30 pm

I dont get you guys anymore.....
I just tell a joke and Boom, You ban me.

Ridicolous.
I'm sick of being so friendly to you.

Why is this useless insulting piece of crap here?

"You have BiPolar lol lol lol"

Get your facts right, You sound like your on crack

Why is Ricky even friends with those Idiots? I thought we freaking moved on! But that idiot wouldnt just move on!
He always brings crap up!
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: HELP US REVIVE PDC!   HELP US REVIVE PDC! -41Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Triple posting .-. I will edit it all and make it one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP US REVIVE PDC!   HELP US REVIVE PDC! -41

Back to top Go down

HELP US REVIVE PDC!
Page 1 of 1