Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' Empty
PostSubject: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure'   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' -41Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Chapter 1- It's a matter of Shrimp or death

So, as a beginning image we see a grassy field; blades of grass swaying gently in the breeze and the odd rattata scrambling around looking for stray watermelons. In the field were two girls, they were looking after their 'beloved' shrimp farm named "Shrimpus- because a tasty shrimp is a happy shrimp". This was set up after their "grow your own cookie farm" didn't bring in much of a profit...or any profit at all for that matter. One of the girls was an Espeon, named Espy, and the other was a Shaymin, named Shay (such creative names). One was chewing on a blade of grass whilst the other was staring into space, drooling, before jumping to her feet...

Espy: OH MY LAWD OF CHEESECAKE, I HAVE JUST HAD "THE BEST IDEA SINCE UNDERWEAR"
Shay: Nyeh?
Espy: NYEH!!!
Shay: And what be this idea?
Espy: FIRST, we buy a life times supply of porcelain hedgehogs, then stick a taco to a tree, then we trace our steps back to Pallet Town, raid the Pokémon lab there and become trainers??
Shay: *looks hopeful* ...like the shoe??
Espy:...not quite..
Shay: well, if we did become 'trainers' it would defeat the purpose of humans in pokémon and plus we'd have people trying to catch us during battles
Espy: We'd eat 'em all and yeh, humans can be our prisoners
Shay: Oh and then people would be like: "OMC ITS A SHAYMIN IN KANTO, SOMEONE GET A MASTERBALL BEFORE IT DIES!!
Espy: I'd blend 'em all
Shay: We can't even speak human
Espy: As i said, we take one hostage and speak telepathically
Shay: You'd still need to know human...
Espy: Meh..if we have a whip and a pie, im sure we won't need to communicate
Shay: ...do they have fridges in Pokémon labs?
Espy: uh...probably...
Shay: Then what are we waiting for??

Both girls run off in the completely wrong direction, only to realise that had become lost...they had a map...but a certain Shaymin had gotten hungry and had eaten everything except the bit they didnt need...which was the sea...she claimed that the land looked 'tasty'. So both girls opted for running around in random directions for hours on end, trying to find Pallet town...despite the fact they were in Route 1 to start with...
They had left their shrimps to survive on their own...most of them resorted to cannibulism...or shrimpism for that matter.

Shay: So, got the ninja suits?
Espy: I wouldn't leave without them ^^
Shay: Now we wait for the cover of darkness
Espy: What do you wanna do in the meantime?
Shay: hmm, I HAS IDEA
Espy: ^^

So, the two girls found a pidgey and tied a cheeseburger to it, then chased it around till nightfall, ocassionally running into things...they never did get that cheeseburger...and the pidgey got away safely (see what i did there?...no?....YOU'LL ALL BE SORRY). Well...that was, until it flew straight into a window...In the meantime, the wind rose, and with it, an eerie silence. The cover of darkness brought in the cold. It was a clear night, and only the stars knew the two girls were sneaking closer to the Pokémon lab singing the 'mission impossible' theme tune in their heads. They fell over a few times and made a lot of noise, their ninja skills weren't that great, and luckily didn't wake anyone up. They then reached the front of the lab.

Shay: *whispering* so the tree man lives here?
Espy: I don't know, i didn't know this place exisited till like 5 minutes ago
Shay: We've been here like 7 hours...
Espy: Wow, i'm slow..
Shay: Got the gun?

TO BE CONTINUED...if its worth continuing...
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure'   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' -41Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 pm

ROFL.

Good story, i like it, mainly cause of the Pidgey part ( XD )
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
M1KE
Super Moderator*
Super Moderator*
M1KE

Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure'   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' -41Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:41 pm

CheeseBurger Pidgey FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.celticorigins.darkbb.com
Rob
Co-admin spc.
Co-admin spc.
Rob

Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure'   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' -41Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:59 pm

L:OL keep writing! Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
http://Pokeportal.darkbb.com
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
Ben

Number of posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure'   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' -41Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:40 am

I agree this is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Co-admin spc.
Co-admin spc.
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure'   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' -41Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 am

Espy has a way with outrageous stories
Back to top Go down
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
Ben

Number of posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure'   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' -41Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 am

Indeed they do.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Co-admin spc.
Co-admin spc.
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure'   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' -41Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:21 am

Like the Hobos and the Pineapple, ahhhh goood times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure'   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' -41

Back to top Go down

Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure'
Page 1 of 1