Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Things that make me mad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tritopianboy
Bidoof
Bidoof
tritopianboy

Number of posts : 9

Things that make me mad Empty
PostSubject: Things that make me mad   Things that make me mad -41Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:25 pm

You guys wanna know what makes me mad?

Okay first of all Microwaves. They make no since. Why is there a baked potatoe setting on a microwave, but not a microwaved potatoe setting on an oven? its so dumb! They should just call it microwaved potatoe instead of lying. if your putting something in the microwave your not BAKING IT your MICROWAVING IT. its not that hard! really.

The Letter K. what is the point? sure it looks diffrent, but it sounds like the letter C. its a total ripp off. It C's and K's were people I think C would sue K for copying it. The letter K just dont look right ether, what's it supposed to be? A v with a line under it? I mean really. K is a poor excuse for a letter!

Old people and country food. I'm sure not all old people eat country food, but the ones in my town do! Without country time buffet, all the old people would ether die, or move to a town that did have one. I guess old people like there fried chicken, at least the ones here do. But thats okay, everyones diffrent. I'm hoping one of these days Country time buffet will be no more.

anyway thats about it, im all good
GOT MY ANGER OUT =p
Back to top Go down
Rayquazafan
News staff
News staff
Rayquazafan

Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: Things that make me mad   Things that make me mad -41Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:08 am

Things that make me mad Icon_cry This is double-posting.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeblocks.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Things that make me mad   Things that make me mad -41Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Yea, try editing your posts =3
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
tritopianboy
Bidoof
Bidoof
tritopianboy

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Things that make me mad   Things that make me mad -41Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:44 pm

i dont understand wut u mean
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Things that make me mad   Things that make me mad -41Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:46 pm

you cant post two times, you need to wait for someone to reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that make me mad   Things that make me mad -41

Back to top Go down

Things that make me mad
Page 1 of 1