Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!
 
SplashHomePortal ChatroomsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Share | 
 

 Legend of zelda GC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JimbsterOnline
Electivire
Electivire
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 341
Age : 20

PostSubject: Legend of zelda GC   Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 am

Link for the gamecube is cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigo Zangetsu
Local moderator spc.
Local moderator spc.
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 1563
Age : 20
Location : Philadelphia,PA WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:54 am

Um.......what? this makes no sense

_________________




Well PokemonMike may THINK what PDC stands for but it really MEAAAAAANS........

Pretty
Damn
Cool


_______________________________
For a Beastly PDC!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 6623
Age : 21
Location : Argentina CABA

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 am

I never played it. Hows the games story line?

_________________
Pm me or make a thread in suggestions section for anything you want!

Updates:

-More images!

-PDCW 22% Complete!

-Vote for more in the suggestions section


Ricardo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Ichigo Zangetsu
Local moderator spc.
Local moderator spc.
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 1563
Age : 20
Location : Philadelphia,PA WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:25 am

OH I dont get this...r u talking about the game or.......UGH CONFUSION! im like a freggin psyduck!

_________________




Well PokemonMike may THINK what PDC stands for but it really MEAAAAAANS........

Pretty
Damn
Cool


_______________________________
For a Beastly PDC!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 6623
Age : 21
Location : Argentina CABA

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 am

About the game

_________________
Pm me or make a thread in suggestions section for anything you want!

Updates:

-More images!

-PDCW 22% Complete!

-Vote for more in the suggestions section


Ricardo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Kristian
Graphics team Leader
Graphics team Leader
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 406
Age : 21
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:36 am

You mean Windwaker? or? xD

_________________
WARM MY EGGS o:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 6623
Age : 21
Location : Argentina CABA

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Lol, i only got one Zelda game

_________________
Pm me or make a thread in suggestions section for anything you want!

Updates:

-More images!

-PDCW 22% Complete!

-Vote for more in the suggestions section


Ricardo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Ichigo Zangetsu
Local moderator spc.
Local moderator spc.
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 1563
Age : 20
Location : Philadelphia,PA WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:26 am

I have 3 all for DS

_________________




Well PokemonMike may THINK what PDC stands for but it really MEAAAAAANS........

Pretty
Damn
Cool


_______________________________
For a Beastly PDC!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 2029
Age : 19
Location : The Universe.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:08 am

Zelda's Kind of fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FragileDoll
Meganium
Meganium
avatar

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 205
Age : 25
Location : USA ♥

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:43 am

Oh i remember Zelda Twilight Princess : D Amazing gamee.

And windwaker and phantom hourglass and ocarina of time and majora's maask.. yea (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 2029
Age : 19
Location : The Universe.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:16 am

'' Twilight '' Ugh..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FragileDoll
Meganium
Meganium
avatar

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 205
Age : 25
Location : USA ♥

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:41 am

Yeees yees I know.

No gay vampires though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 2029
Age : 19
Location : The Universe.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:44 am

Oh good..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FragileDoll
Meganium
Meganium
avatar

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 205
Age : 25
Location : USA ♥

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:14 am

It's alot more hetro than that evil book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 2029
Age : 19
Location : The Universe.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:17 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbon
Pichu
Pichu
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 15
Age : 23
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:37 am

FragileDoll wrote:
It's alot more hetro than that evil book.
no way, a girl that doesnt like twilight...i never thought id see the day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 2029
Age : 19
Location : The Universe.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:40 am

o.o
Hello bella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 2029
Age : 19
Location : The Universe.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 am

Naomi hates twilight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FragileDoll
Meganium
Meganium
avatar

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 205
Age : 25
Location : USA ♥

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:46 am

Kirbon wrote:
FragileDoll wrote:
It's alot more hetro than that evil book.
no way, a girl that doesnt like twilight...i never thought id see the day

Orly?

I actually know alot of girls who hate twilight 90% of them are in my circle of friends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King of Bel
Blissey
Blissey
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 667
Age : 21
Location : Tucson, AZ...(its too hot)

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 pm

FragileDoll wrote:
Kirbon wrote:
FragileDoll wrote:
It's alot more hetro than that evil book.
no way, a girl that doesnt like twilight...i never thought id see the day

Orly?

I actually know alot of girls who hate twilight 90% of them are in my circle of friends
lol same...
all of the people that I knew (both male and female) that read them said that they were terrably (sp) writen and were overall horrable...they don't know why they read them...
They didn't dare get close to the movies...
We were all able to agree that Blood Sucking Feinds, You suck, and Bite me were much better vampire stories...
(Sorry if this sounds too off topic...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FragileDoll
Meganium
Meganium
avatar

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 205
Age : 25
Location : USA ♥

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:19 pm

KeronForce wrote:
FragileDoll wrote:
Kirbon wrote:
FragileDoll wrote:
It's alot more hetro than that evil book.
no way, a girl that doesnt like twilight...i never thought id see the day

Orly?

I actually know alot of girls who hate twilight 90% of them are in my circle of friends
lol same...
all of the people that I knew (both male and female) that read them said that they were terrably (sp) writen and were overall horrable...they don't know why they read them...
They didn't dare get close to the movies...
We were all able to agree that Blood Sucking Feinds, You suck, and Bite me were much better vampire stories...
(Sorry if this sounds too off topic...)

Well I know very few people who either liked twilight or thought it was alright. One of those people actually forced me to see New Moon and I sat there wondering "When is this going to end.." God forbid she makes me go see Eclipse or even .. *gulp* .. Breaking Dawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 2029
Age : 19
Location : The Universe.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:06 pm

FragileDoll wrote:
KeronForce wrote:
FragileDoll wrote:
Kirbon wrote:
FragileDoll wrote:
It's alot more hetro than that evil book.
no way, a girl that doesnt like twilight...i never thought id see the day

Orly?

I actually know alot of girls who hate twilight 90% of them are in my circle of friends
lol same...
all of the people that I knew (both male and female) that read them said that they were terrably (sp) writen and were overall horrable...they don't know why they read them...
They didn't dare get close to the movies...
We were all able to agree that Blood Sucking Feinds, You suck, and Bite me were much better vampire stories...
(Sorry if this sounds too off topic...)

Well I know very few people who either liked twilight or thought it was alright. One of those people actually forced me to see New Moon and I sat there wondering "When is this going to end.." God forbid she makes me go see Eclipse or even .. *gulp* .. Breaking Dawn.
all of the people that I knew (both male and female) that read them saidNew Moon and I sat there wondering "When is this going to end.." God forbid she makes me go see Eclipse or even .. *gulp* ..a girl that doesnt like twilight...i never thought id see the day



^ Quote Mix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FragileDoll
Meganium
Meganium
avatar

Gender : Female
Number of posts : 205
Age : 25
Location : USA ♥

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:21 pm

LUL ^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben
Moltres
Moltres
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 2029
Age : 19
Location : The Universe.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Oh I see .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
avatar

Gender : Male
Number of posts : 6623
Age : 21
Location : Argentina CABA

PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Poison Venom wrote:
FragileDoll wrote:
KeronForce wrote:
FragileDoll wrote:
Kirbon wrote:
FragileDoll wrote:
It's alot more hetro than that evil book.
no way, a girl that doesnt like twilight...i never thought id see the day

Orly?

I actually know alot of girls who hate twilight 90% of them are in my circle of friends
lol same...
all of the people that I knew (both male and female) that read them said that they were terrably (sp) writen and were overall horrable...they don't know why they read them...
They didn't dare get close to the movies...
We were all able to agree that Blood Sucking Feinds, You suck, and Bite me were much better vampire stories...
(Sorry if this sounds too off topic...)

Well I know very few people who either liked twilight or thought it was alright. One of those people actually forced me to see New Moon and I sat there wondering "When is this going to end.." God forbid she makes me go see Eclipse or even .. *gulp* .. Breaking Dawn.
all of the people that I knew (both male and female) that read them saidNew Moon and I sat there wondering "When is this going to end.." God forbid she makes me go see Eclipse or even .. *gulp* ..a girl that doesnt like twilight...i never thought id see the day



^ Quote Mix

The quote of the quote of the quote of the quote of the quote?

_________________
Pm me or make a thread in suggestions section for anything you want!

Updates:

-More images!

-PDCW 22% Complete!

-Vote for more in the suggestions section


Ricardo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Legend of zelda GC   

Back to top Go down
 
Legend of zelda GC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Review
» [Blind] Legend of Zelda: Oracles (Part 7—Beware the Forest's Bunnies!)
» Legend of Zelda Wind Waker SFX
» The Legend of Black Jake
» Vampire Huntress Legend 1-Minion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Destiny :: Gaming Discussion :: Gamecube games-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum