Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Pokémon news staff test

Go down 
+6
Rayquazafan
Ichigo Zangetsu
Kristian
M1KE
little chrs
Ricardo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rayquazafan
News staff
News staff
Rayquazafan

Number of posts : 1250

Pokémon news staff test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon news staff test   Pokémon news staff test - Page 2 -41Mon May 16, 2011 2:03 am

The official site has updated with details the release of the Pokémon Cafe in the Dream World.In addition to the new furniture and C-Gear skin, the DW will also have a new house and a new mini-game.It`s currently unknown if it is going to be released in the rest of the world.It`s going to be released on 25th May and It`s available to 30th August(In Japan).It gives you access to four of your Pokémon which you can play in the Cafe.You have to deliver the drink on each table without spilling them.The Pokémon will be Poliwhirl with the Swift ability, Smeargle with Moody ability, Eevee with the Anticipation ability and
Burmy with the Overcoat ability.

Pokémon news staff test - Page 2 Dw_cafe-300x224
Back to top Go down
http://pokeblocks.niceboard.net/forum.htm
GABRIELKAUA
Magikarp
Magikarp
GABRIELKAUA

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon news staff test   Pokémon news staff test - Page 2 -41Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:46 pm

affraid Arrow clown
M1KE wrote:
So I lucked out. Wait, gotta go, my stories are on. Pokémon news staff test - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
GABRIELKAUA
Magikarp
Magikarp
GABRIELKAUA

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon news staff test   Pokémon news staff test - Page 2 -41Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:47 pm

OIOIO
Back to top Go down
GABRIELKAUA
Magikarp
Magikarp
GABRIELKAUA

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon news staff test   Pokémon news staff test - Page 2 -41Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:47 pm

GABRIELKAUA wrote:
OIOIO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon news staff test   Pokémon news staff test - Page 2 -41

Back to top Go down

Pokémon news staff test
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2