Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll!

Go down 
2 posters

Pokemon HG & SS special week poll! Choose your favourite!
Meganium(chikorita)
Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! I_vote_lcap0%Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thyplosion(cyndaquil)
Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! I_vote_lcap20%Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Feraligatr(totodile)
Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! I_vote_lcap0%Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Suicune
Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! I_vote_lcap40%Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Raikou
 0% [ 0 ]
Entei
 0% [ 0 ]
Lugia
Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! I_vote_lcap20%Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ho-Oh
 20% [ 1 ]
Celebi
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! Empty
PostSubject: Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll!   Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! -41Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:05 am

Vote on this amazing new poll between a lot of choices!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

PostSubject: Heartgold & SoulSiver special week poll!   Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! -41Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:46 am

SUICUNE FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll!   Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! -41Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Yea! Suicune is winning! Oh, come on, only 3 votes? People go on!
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

PostSubject: Re: Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll!   Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! -41Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 am

YAY! Winner: Suicune!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll!   Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll! -41

Back to top Go down

Heargold & SoulSiver special week poll!
Page 1 of 1