Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Randoms attempt at BEDA!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Random
Owner spc
Owner spc
The Great Random

Number of posts : 210

Randoms attempt at BEDA! Empty
PostSubject: Randoms attempt at BEDA!   Randoms attempt at BEDA! -41Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:42 pm

WHATS HAPPENING PEOPLE?!!?!
Okay so if you're not aware of what BEDA is - its Blog Every Day in August/April and im gonna do it here to try and revitalise this forum. SO YOU BETTER READ EVERY DAMN WORD RICKY.

Well I'm already 2 days behind but i'll filler in~

August 1st:
- My digimon world ds i got off of ebay came, to my despair it was a fake game that doesn't work on my 3DS or DSi XL ~ but imma getta refund or imma killa (word censored)
- Got out bid last second on digimon championship ds by 50p :'[ 50 GOD DAMN P ~ (p is pence like cents but ENGLISH(not british) and boss)
- after not succeeding in obtaining this game and having previously got a fake game (which i now realise works on the original DS ~ im still gonna get that damn money back) i decided to just go ahead and do a buy it now rather than bid. (although i am bidding for digimon world dawn and dusk and currently winning.
- Played LoL

August 2nd:
-the newest book in the series i've read since i was like 12 came out and imma read that (word censored) up (currently just under half way through A around page 140 or something).
-this one seemed short so ~ (CAPS LOCK ENGAGED) I ATE 2 BACON AND CHEESE MUFFINS OMFG SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO NICEEEEE
- Played LoL
(i think i may have got some parts in the last 2 days mixed up. so tired.)

August 3rd:
- I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT SO I'D BE AWAKE FOR MY MOM WHO GOES TO WORK AT 8 (CRAZY WOMAN) AS ITS HER BIRTHDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (caps ARE necessary).
- I'm so (word censored) tired right now im just gonna sleep when she goes to work, although i am hoping that one of, if not both of the digimon games i bought came
- I'm now going to go downstairs and ask my mom for food. (she won't make it me she never does -shifty eyes- okay she does sometimes.. but today she certainly won't because its her birthday and some pre-made sammich is in da fridge init )
- (hasn't happened yet but..) Played LoL
- Going to read and most probably finish my book :3

August 4th:
- my 2 new games came, which i'll confirm to be digimon world ds and digimon world championship also for ds
- been playing digimon for about 2 hours now as i only got up in 5 in the afternoon (my attempt at 3 days being up failed)
- still haven't read my book gawd damnit

August 5th:
- SORRY FOR NOT KEEPING THIS UPDATED!
- Basically my entire day (yes literally entire) was me playing Digimon world DS, God i love that game.
- Stayed up all night to... Read on!

August 6th:
- Basically I finally finished playing Digimon world DS I have like 15hours game time on it now I think (this doesn't include the amount of times its frozen or i've accidentally moved to quickly and slightly dislodged it from being read.) if you add up all the hours its easily over a days game time but then I learnt to save it more regular so I didn't have to keep going back and doing 2 hours worth of work to get my Garurmon 90 friendship to digivolve it into Waregarurumon.
- Not only did I finish Digimon I also finished my book! oh man that was such a good book, i've been reading them since I was like 11.. If anyone wants some good teenage spy books to read I got four words for you: Robert Munchmore's (Heads up if you google it its Robert Muchamore, I've just called it that since I started reading it and it stuck Razz) Cherub series. You can pick these up for cheap as chips (English saying) I got the first 9 books for like 30 quid i think thats like 40-50 dollars? and these aren't shitty little picture books, these things will take you like hours to read, and they're worth every minute!
- Now i've not got a lot to do really, my friend that I normally play video games with is all emo and slitting his wrists over some (word censored).. I don't even.. hes a real cry baby over stuff like this, plus what makes it worse is he doesn't tell anyone whats its about and then gets pissed off at us for trying to help, so nyah i just leave him to it now. My other friend was on about having a house party but I don't think his parents are going out now, so we can't trash the place like last time.. Not only that some guy I know (he's the douche bag of the group just changed his DP on skype and now looks like a retard..(sorry if you're retarded I don't mean anything by it except that you can'y draw on doodle.. ITS NOT MODERN ART REECE) Yeah had to say that due to the fact it popped up in mid sentence..
- I am like so tired I might go to sleep even though its only half 10..
- God this is like my longest day I think...

August 7th:
- Well this whole day basically consisted of me sleeping till 5 in the afternoon, then when i got up i played and finished(in one sitting) Digimon World Championship DS.. Its was awesome and (word censored) annoying at times (Especially when the mega you've worked your butt off for degenerates back into an egg the day before the qualifiers, leaving you with three ultimates...)
- Made a topic on the forums, about the New PDC Grand Tournament.. GO CHECK IT OUT!
- Thats...that.. short day even for me XD

August 8th:
-I don't really remember this day i mostly slept through it

August 9th:
-Played some games with my brah
-Was mostly on the chat
-decided not to sleep

August 10th:
- Bought days + xats
- BFF with Reece
- Got made Mod again on the forum (should be owner to go with my powers but nyah, progress is progress :3)

August 11th:
- Just one thing: Gabs voice on TinyChat

August 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th 17th:
- I literally did nothing for these past 6 days and I'm pretty sure its not going to change yet :3 Although I did eat Pizza on the 16th
- Also one of the days was Goosh Goosh Orgy day, and another was Caz's Cleveland voice.
- If i do nothing for a long period of time I'll just condense it like I did with these days.

Lots of love, hugs and kisses, arms and legs -
Random

Last edited by The Great Random on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:35 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkeyonabus
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Randoms attempt at BEDA!   Randoms attempt at BEDA! -41Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:47 am

Cool, i like this idea :3 And read every word so yeh. You should try the "age of" games. Im about to play multiplayer with some friends :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Reece
Local moderator
Local moderator
Reece

Number of posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Randoms attempt at BEDA!   Randoms attempt at BEDA! -41Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:48 pm

I shall do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Randoms attempt at BEDA!   Randoms attempt at BEDA! -41Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Yeh, same o:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randoms attempt at BEDA!   Randoms attempt at BEDA! -41

Back to top Go down

Randoms attempt at BEDA!
Page 1 of 1