Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

pokeschool sign up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
electrabulb
Bidoof
Bidoof

Number of posts : 6

pokeschool sign up Empty
PostSubject: pokeschool sign up   pokeschool sign up -41Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:49 pm

pokeschool will be a roleplaying game for all of you members and staff ppl. i want 4 ppl to tell me why they want the parts. the parts are listed below:

Lanny: the new kid who calls himself the vaporeon of the blue.
Magi: a vulpix who kindof is too close to the moon.she tends to get crazy (If only boys it is max)
Jonny: the coolest kid in school. of course this larvitar is the colest!
Jenise: a mew who happens to be magis (maxs) best friend. (if only boys is called jo)

I will set the parts of the story and you will insert words that you say to others.thx for participatin

AN electrabulb moment made by the human girl
Back to top Go down

pokeschool sign up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Destiny :: Sites member section :: Role playing games-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com