Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

2100+ members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

2100+ members Empty
PostSubject: 2100+ members   2100+ members -41Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 am

Ohai there, it seems we are growing fast

Yesterday we broke the record of users in a day by three times what it was! 62 users registered yesterday. Im really proud you all like PDC ^^ I never thought it would get this far.

But oh well, lets see for the future and not the past. We are having serious problems in posts and topics.. i got no idea why no one posts, but if it is because there is no activity, we have got to make an effort and post so more people will join in and post too! Its not easy, i know. I will be helping since my tests week is over : P I hope we can revive the site, and with these many new members we sure can!

Also, the online records are being broken too, we are second in members of anime forummotion sites, which is incredible. In Pokémon sites we are first with an advantage of 800 members (Around 1200 in the last 3 months, the second place is around 400)

If we want, we can!

For an active and better PDC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/

2100+ members
Page 1 of 1