Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Soul Summon: Prologue, Part 1 & 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xcv2009
Snorlax
Snorlax
xcv2009

Number of posts : 109

Soul Summon: Prologue, Part 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Soul Summon: Prologue, Part 1 & 2   Soul Summon: Prologue, Part 1 & 2 -41Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:53 pm

I started this awhile ago and haven't continued it, but I might continue it here, and hopefully eventually finish it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
What I got so far. It's inspired by Shaman King (Using souls as weapons), Soul Eater (Dr. Kenay - Dr. Stein), and another anime, which I forgot the name (The weapons). Tell me what you think about it.

Prologue
I climbed into my bed as I muttered "Goodnight" to myself. I fell asleep as soon as I had hit the pillow, for I had a long and tiring day. I had the same dream I have been having for several days. A legend.

Over five hundred years ago, a hero was born. This man fought through many monsters, and even humans, but regretted their deaths. After many months, he finally reached his destination.
The final battle was here, it was the most glorious battle. There he stood on the top of a hill. He reached out and yelled "Soul Summon!"

I woke up and saw that it was a new day. I climbed out of my bed and packed my backpack. I ran downstairs and out of the door. I looked back at my home for the last time, and thought myself Today is the day I go to the famous Soul Summoning Academy!

Part 1
With my backpack flung over my shoulders, I walked up to the cliff edge. I saw people training in the front yard in front of what I was looking for, The Soul Summoning Academy.
I walked down the stairs that were carved into the edge of the cliff. Careful not to accidentally slip, I progressed slowly down the stairs. Finally reaching the bottom of the stairs, I found that there was a brick path leading to the doors.
When I reached the path, everybody had already gone inside. As I walked down the path, I observed the surroundings. I saw that the front yard was mostly grass and a few trees. Luckily, most of the trees where near the path, blocking out the hot sun.
When I finally reached the doors, I reached for the knocker. The door opened suddenly.
I saw a girl about my age standing there. "H-hello."
I stared at her in confusion. "Eh, hello?" I replied, not knowing what else to say.
A tall man with black hair came over to the door. "Why ya here, Onnesit, ya should be heading to ya room." I looked at him. He looked back. "An' ya are?"
"Um, I'm Yonaro, Yonaro Sanas."
"Hm, I've never seen ya before."
"That's because I just arrived here, I want to attend here."
"That explains, I normally remember everyone that is attending here." He said as he rubbed his chin. "In that case, follow me. Ya might get lost if I just told you where to go." He waved at me to come with him as he laughed grimly.

Part 2
I walked towards him, tempted to ask why he seemed so grim. But I did not ask anyway. He walked in front of me and we walked past at least twenty doors. On the twenty first, he opened the door and waved me in.
I walked into the room and looked around. I saw that the room was pretty big. In the middle of the room was a desk. In the chair sat a little boy.
"Welcome to Soul Summoning Academy, Yonaro Sanas." The kid said. "I see you have met Dr. Kenay."
I leaned over and whispered to Dr. Kenay, "Who's that kid? Why's he at the desk."
"Please be respectful to the headmaster."
"What? Are you kidding me! I expected him to be some old man who was wise and powerful."
"Do I really need to repeat myself?"
"Er, no Kenay."
"DOCTOR Kenay, to ya an' everyone else."
I turned back to the kid - um, headmaster.
"So you're Headmaster Ehshan?"
"Yes, Mr. Sanas, I am Headmaster Ehshan."
"I'm here to apply he-"
"I know why you are here, I've already been informed of your coming here. Now please, sit down in front of my desk." He offered a chair to me, which I gladly sat down in.

Back to top Go down
http://xcv2007.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

Soul Summon: Prologue, Part 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Summon: Prologue, Part 1 & 2   Soul Summon: Prologue, Part 1 & 2 -41Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Lol, i missed your so random stories x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/

Soul Summon: Prologue, Part 1 & 2
Page 1 of 1