Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Pockie Ninja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristian
Graphics team Leader
Graphics team Leader
Kristian

Number of posts : 406

Pockie Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Pockie Ninja   Pockie Ninja -41Sun May 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Pockie Ninja Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq7PzrT3d5yurPD1u7cQoljeV7JAACcpA0KBUAu5tTisbgdp2XTQ&t=1

Pockie Ninja is an Anime-inspired game, where you can choose a character to start with, to face the mighty Gaara. Rolling Eyes The characters are from both Naruto and Bleach. Not every character is aviable from the start, such as: Naruto, Gaara, Sasuke, Ichigo and so on. To get those you have either buy them from other players or make them, very exciting. :3 The basics of the game is to level up, do quests, and battle. A really short and bad introduction. x3

Pockie Ninja Pockie_ninja_header

Click the red "Pockie Ninja" url on the top to go to the website. You can also find it of Facebook, and use your FB acc to play. If you want to add me, you have to wait till I'm online. There are many servers, but I only use Server 1.

WRITTEN BY: KRISTIAN (so pro) Pockie Ninja 842588
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

Pockie Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pockie Ninja   Pockie Ninja -41Sun May 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Lol, it seems its great. I will wait some time then try it O3O
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/