Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not?

Go down 
2 posters

Is the Pikachu in the game Ash's? Or Wild?
Ash's
PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? I_vote_lcap71%PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Wild
PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? I_vote_lcap14%PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Mine!
PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? I_vote_lcap14%PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Ritchie's
PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? I_vote_lcap0%PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Caitlyn Ketchum
Rhyperior
Rhyperior
Caitlyn Ketchum

Number of posts : 381

PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? Empty
PostSubject: PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not?   PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? -41Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:50 pm

This game's pretty fascinating......My sister thinks the Pikachu is Ash's but I don't so! What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not?   PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? -41Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:51 pm

I think like your sister, they would say its ashs pikachu to increase popularity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Caitlyn Ketchum
Rhyperior
Rhyperior
Caitlyn Ketchum

Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not?   PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? -41Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:36 pm

{Falls to knees at yells to the sky}NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not?   PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not? -41

Back to top Go down

PokePark:Pikachus Adventure. Ash's buddy or not?
Page 1 of 1