Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

What's your favorite Pokémon?

Go down 
4 posters

What is your Favorite Pokémon from the list below?
Pikachu:
What's your favorite Pokémon? I_vote_lcap4%What's your favorite Pokémon? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Mew:
What's your favorite Pokémon? I_vote_lcap4%What's your favorite Pokémon? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Dragonair:
What's your favorite Pokémon? I_vote_lcap6%What's your favorite Pokémon? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Vaporeon:
 4% [ 2 ]
Torchic:
 4% [ 2 ]
Starly:
 4% [ 2 ]
Snivy:
 4% [ 2 ]
Chikorita:
 4% [ 2 ]
Lucario:
What's your favorite Pokémon? I_vote_lcap6%What's your favorite Pokémon? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Caterpie:
 4% [ 2 ]
Leafeon:
 4% [ 2 ]
Magikarp:
 4% [ 2 ]
Charizard:
 6% [ 3 ]
Darkrai:
 6% [ 3 ]
Shaymin:
 6% [ 3 ]
Arceus:
 6% [ 3 ]
Oshawott:
 6% [ 3 ]
Tepig:
 4% [ 2 ]
All of 'em:
 6% [ 3 ]
None of 'em:
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
Caitlyn Ketchum
Rhyperior
Rhyperior
Caitlyn Ketchum

Number of posts : 381

What's your favorite Pokémon? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite Pokémon?   What's your favorite Pokémon? -41Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Here are the 18 Pokémon you can choose from! And if you don't like ANY of them,tell me the Pokémon you like in here.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokémon?   What's your favorite Pokémon? -41Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:39 am

I will move this onto polls ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Caitlyn Ketchum
Rhyperior
Rhyperior
Caitlyn Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokémon?   What's your favorite Pokémon? -41Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
King of Bel
Blissey
Blissey
King of Bel

Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokémon?   What's your favorite Pokémon? -41Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 pm

If I had to choose from this list, I'd go with Leafeon, but my favorite will always be Metagross or Mawile...

And I feel strange awnsering this now due to the time gap, but oh well
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn Ketchum
Rhyperior
Rhyperior
Caitlyn Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokémon?   What's your favorite Pokémon? -41Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:43 am

Time gaps are always weird.
Back to top Go down
Rayquazafan
News staff
News staff
Rayquazafan

Number of posts : 1250

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokémon?   What's your favorite Pokémon? -41Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:18 am

Charizard, Darkrai, Arceus, Oshawott, Lucario and Shaymin.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeblocks.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Caitlyn Ketchum
Rhyperior
Rhyperior
Caitlyn Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokémon?   What's your favorite Pokémon? -41Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:32 pm

That's like a Pokémon team....Cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Pokémon?   What's your favorite Pokémon? -41

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Pokémon?
Page 1 of 1