Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 7 Empty
PostSubject: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 7   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 7 -41Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:48 am

Chapter 7- Now where the mackerel did my brain get to?

It was early morning in the Pokémon centre and all was still. Nurse joy had fallen asleep in a bin and her Blissey was in the kitchen turning the tap on and off watching the water. Upstairs Charmander was drooling and the clawing at the air. Shay was clawing at the blinds but returned to sleeping on the floor when she pulled one side down. She then ran into the wall head on, sleep walking, but then went back to murmuring all her favourite foods. Miku was stood at the window trying to figure out if he would be able to fit through it.

Espy: Where do you think you're going?
Miku: Home
Espy: Good luck with that

Just then Nurse Joy bounded up the stairs and brought them what looked like a half eaten breakfast and a paper bag on her head; she claimed to have made them breakfast despite the fact it was 3 in the morning. She placed it on a chair and skipped out. It then fell off and Charmander, smelling the food, chewed on his magikarp toy but he ripped it's head off. He was scared of it without a head and ran to the other end of the room, whimpering. Just then, everyone was awoken by a huge noise and screaming.

Miku: Apocalypse?
Shay: Earthquake?
Charmander: Miku?
Miku: Charmander?
Nurse Joy: AAAAPPPOOCCAAALLYYYPPPSSSEEE!
Blissey: ...
Nurse Joy: EVERYONE UNDER THE TABLE!
Miku: If this is the end of the world, whats the table gonna do?
Nurse Joy: It works in the movies ¬¬

So they all ran under tables. Nurse Joy took everything down with her; she had ripped books off shelves and destroyed the front desk and made the situation a lot worse that it actually was. She shoved cushions up against the doors, but realised that wouldn't do anything so took a few off.

Espy: Someone should go and see what's going on
Shay: But what if there's zombies, i like my brain
Espy: Thats not pos-
Charmander: Brrrraaaaiiiiiiiiins
Shay: What about stuff like, that uh...duskull
Espy: That's a ghost
Shay: Same difference
Nurse Joy: GUYS, I'M SCARED OF BOTH, SHUT UP
Miku: I'd laugh if we were the only ones left alive
Nurse Joy: NO, then we'd eventually have to resort to cannibulism...
Shay: Soooo, any volunteers to be lunch?

Blissey turns on the tv and walks away shaking it's head, but the power went out leaving them in total darkness, except for Charmander's tail fire, which the all crowded around.

Nurse Joy: Uh...guy, are we like...dead?
Miku: Probably
Nurse Joy: BUT, I HAD SO MANY PLANS....mainly tomorrow night's tea but, PLANNNNNS, I CAN'T DIE, PLANNNS

Blissey comes through with a tray of food

Nurse Joy: THIS IS NO TIME TO EAT
Shay: OOH, but it is
Miku: Someone should really go look outside
Espy: Go on then
Miku: FINE, but i'm taking Charmander with me
Shay: What if he runs off and leaves us?
Espy: Well...he doesnt have to go too far does him, heh

And so they got Miku a collar and a dog lead and ties it to the Pokémon centre door handle

Shay: What if it comes off?
Espy: It won't, i has my mind on it ^^
Shay: Ahhh, aweeesomees

TO BE CONTINUED

yes yes, i said this'll be the last, but hey i'm practicing my writing skills...sorrrttta...and i couldnt think of a way to randomly end it so this isnt the last one, so instead i will have 2 stories, instead of my original plan of ending this and starting another. So yeh, look out for the next story ^^
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 7   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 7 -41Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:56 am

YAYZ!

Espy, when your done with this, i will print it and show it to your argentinian clone ^^

I lold at the table part x3

Poor Miku, with a collar, lolz. I guess hes a pokemons Pokémon XD

And so, the breakfast was really fun, too ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 7   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 7 -41Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:41 pm

haha, if Nurse Joy was really like that, i wouldn't trust her with the toaster nevermind Pokémon, and yeh, good ol' Miku and his girl's name...heh clone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 7   Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 7 -41

Back to top Go down

Me, Cheese, My friend...oh yeh, and our 'Adventure' 7
Page 1 of 1