Pokémon Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Destiny

Welcome to the most random Pokémon forum! You can discuss about every game from Nintendo and PS here!

SplashHomePortal ChatroomsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our forum and have fun with all the games you want to chat about! If you registered already why not post an introduction about yourself? Ask for Battles or Trades, participate on our Tournaments and battle the Gym leaders! Visit our Playroom! Affiliate with us! And make sure to visit our Chatroom!

corocoro whole scans + close-ups

Go down 
+2
Ricardo
Thedutchone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thedutchone
Administrator 2
Administrator 2
Thedutchone

Number of posts : 1000

corocoro whole scans + close-ups Empty
PostSubject: corocoro whole scans + close-ups   corocoro whole scans + close-ups -41Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:57 am

I now found the whole scans and some close-ups of the scan:
corocoro whole scans + close-ups August-corocoro-hg-ss-1
This scan was already shown earlier this week, but now we can see Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Entei\'s sprites. Overworld shots of Ho-Oh in front of the Tin Tower and Lugia in the Whirl Islands are also shown. You also see the Three Legendary dogs inside the Burned Tower, and Eusine\'s artwork.

corocoro whole scans + close-ups August-corocoro-hg-ss-2
The second scan shows the Kimono Girls, Red Gyarados, Pokemon Gyms, and more Pokethlon mini-games.
It appears that inside of Ilex Forest, you can team up with one of the Kimono Girls to help her find the exit. The scan states that the Kimono Girl holds a \"key\" to the story, perhaps meaning that she literally has a key for the player. The screenshot that shows the dance studio the Kimono Girls reside in has a Team Rocket grunt in it, so it seems Team Rocket has some involvement with them... the grunt says, \"So, you can\'t listen to your customer\'s commands, huh?\", yelling at the Kimono Girls.
In addition to the Dash Hurdle and Bound Field mini-games we learned about yesterday, the scan reveals two new games: Ring-Out Fight and Shooting Snow. Shooting Snow seems to involve... shooting snow, while Ring-Out Fight appears to be like the Hitmontop game in Pokemon Stadium 2 where you have to knock Pokemon out of a ring.

corocoro whole scans + close-ups August-corocoro-hg-ss-3
For the third scan we have PokeGear and PokeWalker information. You can check the Johto map on the PokeGear and it has a radio and phone (not real ones of course). Unlike previous Pokemon games, you can now assign two key items (like a Super Rod and Bicycle) using two of the DS\'s buttons, though we don\'t know which yet, probably X and Y. The scan also shows that the Item Finder has been redesigned, which you can see on the middle of the page to the left (the black circle with orange and a dot). As for the PokeWalker, you can connect to a friend\'s PokeWalker using your own. On the bottom of the scan you can see two PokeWalkers connecting to each other, one with a Cyndaquil and the other with a Pikachu. One of the players receives an Oran Berry in doing so, which means that there will probably be ways of obtaining items when connecting with your friend\'s PokeWalker. The scan also gives us our first look of a Pokemon getting captured on the PokeWalker - you can see a Poke Ball capturing a Sentret. Additionally, one of the screenshots shows the PokeWalker\'s Item Finder discovering a Rare Candy, which may mean it will allow players to obtain rare items. It is also revealed that the PokeWalker will record your daily progress with a journal.

corocoro whole scans + close-ups August-corocoro-hg-ss-4
The fourth scan confirms that the Level 1 Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina you receive from Arceus will be able to learn Metal Burst, Hydro Pump, and Shadow Sneak (respectively). There are screenshots of each Pokemon using their attack.

corocoro whole scans + close-ups August-corocoro-hg-ss-5
In the final scan, Notched-Ear Pichu\'s attacks are confirmed to be Pain Split, Volt Tackle, Helping Hand, and Swagger.

As for the Latios, Latias, and Mewtwo factoids posted the other day... they were most likely fake. There is no indication in the scans of any of those Pokemon being in the games, though if Kanto is included, Mewtwo may be too.

For more images get to http://www.filb.de/

TDO
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
The Founder of the site
The Founder of the site
Ricardo

Number of posts : 6623

PostSubject: Re: corocoro whole scans + close-ups   corocoro whole scans + close-ups -41Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:37 am

Wow. You really worked hard. Thanks for and and OMG!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemondestiny.org/
Thedutchone
Administrator 2
Administrator 2
Thedutchone

Number of posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: corocoro whole scans + close-ups   corocoro whole scans + close-ups -41Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:57 am

no problem for me, i like 2 do it
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Meganium
Meganium

Number of posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: corocoro whole scans + close-ups   corocoro whole scans + close-ups -41Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:33 am

Woah. Scan for the victory van.
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

PostSubject: Re: corocoro whole scans + close-ups   corocoro whole scans + close-ups -41Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:54 pm

wow, i remember the kimono Girls...i always used to try and move in the same rymthm as they did....i was young..i didnt know their movements where random....
Back to top Go down
Funny77
Hacking team
Hacking team
Funny77

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: corocoro whole scans + close-ups   corocoro whole scans + close-ups -41Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Espeon wrote:
wow, i remember the kimono Girls...i always used to try and move in the same rymthm as they did....i was young..i didnt know their movements where random....

are u kiding me she really tryed to do that every time wow and wat are u talking about 0_0
Back to top Go down
Espeon
Administrator 1
Administrator 1
Espeon

Number of posts : 1291

PostSubject: Re: corocoro whole scans + close-ups   corocoro whole scans + close-ups -41Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:21 am

what?? im saying i thought there was a rhythem to the kimono girls movements, and tried to keep in time, i play an instrument so my timing is slightly better than it used to be, and little did i know that they were randomly turning round so it was kinda impossible to keep in time, because there isnt any time to keep to....
Back to top Go down
Rob
Co-admin spc.
Co-admin spc.
Rob

Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: corocoro whole scans + close-ups   corocoro whole scans + close-ups -41Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:35 am

xD what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
http://Pokeportal.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: corocoro whole scans + close-ups   corocoro whole scans + close-ups -41

Back to top Go down

corocoro whole scans + close-ups
Page 1 of 1